Contact Gaëlle Felly
Country of Admission
- University Nancy II, France, Postgraduate Degree in Business and Tax Law (DESS-DJCE), 2002.
- University Nancy II, France, Maîtrise Droit des Affaires-Fiscalité (Master Degree in Law), 2001.
- Gaëlle regularly advises a wide range of banking, private equity and corporate clients from a direct and indirect tax perspective. Over the last 15 years she gained experience in the alternative investment fund industry, giving support to leading private equity players, and has been extensively involved in real estate project financing, cross-border restructuring and private wealth planning.
- She assisted clients in various tax litigations, including negotiation with revenue authorities and disputes resolutions.
- Gaëlle is the author of various articles on Luxembourg tax developments, and has contributed to the IFA publications (lately in the 2018 IFA Luxembourg jubilee book).
- Prior to joining the firm she has been working for many years in major law firms, and started her professional career as a tax advisor in a "Big Four" firm.
Aug 20, 2021
Luxembourg tax administration publishes guidance on the application of administrative and criminal fines for tax fraud
On 28 July 2021, the Luxembourg Tax Administration (“LTA”) published Circular L.G.-A no 67 setting out general guidance on the application of administrative fines in cases of tax fraud, criminal fraud
Jul 07, 2021
Infographic | Direct and indirect tax deadlines for funds
An infographic to summarise fiscal deadlines for funds in Luxembourg.
May 20, 2021
Newsflash | Luxembourg publishes updated guidance on mutual assistance procedure in tax matters
On 11 March 2021, the Luxembourg Tax Administration (“LTA”) published updated guidance on the Mutual Assistance Procedure (“MAP”) in tax matters provided for in double tax conventions signed by Luxemb
Mama Shelter Luxembourg