Contact Gaëlle Felly
Country of Admission
- University Nancy II, France, Postgraduate Degree in Business and Tax Law (DESS-DJCE), 2002.
- University Nancy II, France, Maîtrise Droit des Affaires-Fiscalité (Master Degree in Law), 2001.
- Gaëlle regularly advises a wide range of banking, private equity and corporate clients from a direct and indirect tax perspective. Over the last 15 years she gained experience in the alternative investment fund industry, giving support to leading private equity players, and has been extensively involved in real estate project financing, cross-border restructuring and private wealth planning.
- She assisted clients in various tax litigations, including negotiation with revenue authorities and disputes resolutions.
- Gaëlle is the author of various articles on Luxembourg tax developments, and has contributed to the IFA publications (lately in the 2018 IFA Luxembourg jubilee book).
- Prior to joining the firm she has been working for many years in major law firms, and started her professional career as a tax advisor in a "Big Four" firm.
Oct 15, 2020
Newsflash | New Tax measures announced in 2021 Draft Budget Law
On 14 October 2020, the Luxembourg Finance Minister presented its presented 2021 draft Budget Bill (hereinafter the “Draft Law”), which includes a number of amendments to the Luxembourg tax system aff
Aug 05, 2020
Thomson Reuters Practical Law | Regulation of state and supplementary pension schemes in Luxembourg
A Q&A guide to pensions law in Luxembourg. The Q&A gives a high level overview of the key practical issues including: state pensions; supplementary pensions; funding and solvency requireme
May 05, 2020
OECD publishes analysis of Tax Treaties and the impact of Covid-19 on Permanent Establishments, Cross-Border Workers and Tax Residence Issues
On 3 April 2020, the Secretariat of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (“OECD”) published some guidance on certain tax issues arising when applying international tax treaties b
Luxembourg | Hôtel Le Royal