Contact Gaëlle Felly
Country of Admission
- University Nancy II, France, Postgraduate Degree in Business and Tax Law (DESS-DJCE), 2002.
- University Nancy II, France, Maîtrise Droit des Affaires-Fiscalité (Master Degree in Law), 2001.
- Gaëlle regularly advises a wide range of banking, private equity and corporate clients from a direct and indirect tax perspective. Over the last 15 years she gained experience in the alternative investment fund industry, giving support to leading private equity players, and has been extensively involved in real estate project financing, cross-border restructuring and private wealth planning.
- She assisted clients in various tax litigations, including negotiation with revenue authorities and disputes resolutions.
- Gaëlle is the author of various articles on Luxembourg tax developments, and has contributed to the IFA publications (lately in the 2018 IFA Luxembourg jubilee book).
- Prior to joining the firm she has been working for many years in major law firms, and started her professional career as a tax advisor in a "Big Four" firm.
Jul 07, 2021
Infographic | Direct and indirect tax deadlines for funds
An infographic to summarise fiscal deadlines for funds in Luxembourg.
May 20, 2021
Newsflash | Luxembourg publishes updated guidance on mutual assistance procedure in tax matters
On 11 March 2021, the Luxembourg Tax Administration (“LTA”) published updated guidance on the Mutual Assistance Procedure (“MAP”) in tax matters provided for in double tax conventions signed by Luxemb
Apr 01, 2021
Newsflash | Luxembourg implemented new tax provisions limiting deductibility of costs incurred in non-cooperative jurisdictions
On 8 January 2021, the Luxembourg Parliament voted to approve the Bill N°7547 (the “Bill”) implementing new provisions (with effect as from 1 March 2021) related to tax deductions vis-à-vis interest a