Contact Gaëlle Felly
Country of Admission
- University Nancy II, France, Postgraduate Degree in Business and Tax Law (DESS-DJCE), 2002.
- University Nancy II, France, Maîtrise Droit des Affaires-Fiscalité (Master Degree in Law), 2001.
- Gaëlle regularly advises a wide range of banking, private equity and corporate clients from a direct and indirect tax perspective. Over the last 15 years she gained experience in the alternative investment fund industry, giving support to leading private equity players, and has been extensively involved in real estate project financing, cross-border restructuring and private wealth planning.
- She assisted clients in various tax litigations, including negotiation with revenue authorities and disputes resolutions.
- Gaëlle is the author of various articles on Luxembourg tax developments, and has contributed to the IFA publications (lately in the 2018 IFA Luxembourg jubilee book).
- Prior to joining the firm she has been working for many years in major law firms, and started her professional career as a tax advisor in a "Big Four" firm.
May 05, 2020
OECD publishes analysis of Tax Treaties and the impact of Covid-19 on Permanent Establishments, Cross-Border Workers and Tax Residence Issues
On 3 April 2020, the Secretariat of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (“OECD”) published some guidance on certain tax issues arising when applying international tax treaties b
Oct 29, 2019
NEWSFLASH | Draft law proposes to reintroduce favourable tax regime on capital gains on private land and dwellings
On 23 October 2019, the Luxembourgish Parliament (“Chambre de Députés”) published a draft law reintroducing the favourable tax relief regime for capital gains on the sale of private land or dwellings
Luxembourg | Hôtel Le Royal
Lalux - 9 Rue Jean Fischbach, 3372 Leudelange