Right by you with these specific expertise
Contact Cécile Jager
Direct contactSend an email
p. +352.26.025-1Download vcard
Country of admission
- Université Nancy II, France, DESS en Ingénierie patrimoniale (Post-Graduate Degree in Wealth Management), 2000.
- Université Nancy II, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires (Master in Business Law), 1999.
- As a tax and corporate lawyer, Cécile Jager’s advice is regularly required on tax and corporate issues emanating from structured financings as well as the acquisition and disposition of assets and companies.
- She also deals with group restructuring matters such as those recently undertaken on behalf of a pharmaceutical worldwide key player and major international industrial groups.
- Cécile developed an expertise on specific corporate aspects of both domestic and cross-border deals, including M&A transactions, corporate reorganisations and private equity investments.
- Her two-fold expertise, both in tax and in corporate, enables her to advise international private clients and families in structuring their private wealth.