Right by you with these specific expertise
Contact Anne Morel
Country of admission
- Université Nancy II, France, DESS en Droit des Affaires et Fiscalité - Diplôme de Juriste Conseil d’Entreprise (Post-Graduate Degree in Business Law and Tax Law), 1993.
- Université Nancy II, France / University of Saarbrücken, Germany, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires (Master in Business Law), 1992.
Anne has developed a practice advising clients on the full range of employment-related matters. She assists clients to plan and manage defined HR projects, notably in multi-jurisdictional environment. Her practice is primarily employer-focused.
- Anne has sealed her reputation as a leading labour and employment lawyer advising major companies in high-stakes employment cases such as corporate restructurings, transfers of undertaking, individual and collective redundancies and human resources outsourcing (HRO) arrangements. She very often operates in immigration issues, drafting employment contracts and staff handbooks and advises on incentive and remuneration packages, restrictive covenants, severance negotiations and settlement agreements.
- Anne also focuses on labour law litigation. She thus advises and assists companies at all stages of the dispute and maintains an important activity in employment-related litigation before local courts, including cases alleging discrimination, termination and non-compete violations.
- Anne advises clients on data protections issues, such as a.o. implementation of background checks, whistleblowing systems and measures which are deemed to result in supervising employees at the workplace.
- Anne is a member of the International Fraud Group. The IFG (previously known as the Fraud Network) is a handpicked group of specialist fraud lawyers across the world focused on securing injunctions, asset recovery and trust busting remedies in key offshore jurisdictions.
- Last but not least, Anne has extensive litigation and counselling experience in a variety of general commercial matters, some of which related to commercial contracts, trade secret, unfair competition, distribution rights, intellectual property and regulatory matters.
- Anne regularly provides training on various employment law matters and has published and lectured extensively in the areas of employment, compensations and benefits laws and in data privacy matters.
- Member of the Disciplinary and Administrative Council of lawyers
- Employment Law Specialists Association, Luxembourg (ELSA)
- European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA)
- International Fraud Group (IFG)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Member of Bar Council, 2014-2015 & 2015-2016
Women's White Collar Defense Association (WWCDA)