Right by you with these specific expertise
Contact Laure-Hélène Gaicio-Fievez
Direct contactSend an email
p. +352.26.025-1Download vcard
Contact PAMaud Cataldi Send an email
Country of admission
- Université Aix-Marseille III, France, Master 2 en Droit et Fiscalité des Entreprises (Master 2 in Law and Business Taxation), 2006.
- Université Aix-Marseille III, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires (Master Degree in Business Law), 2005.
- Laure-Hélène has been recognized as a “next generation partner” having strong reputation in cross-border litigation.
- She is considered by her clients as being creative and efficient.
- Laure-Hélène indeed has extensive experience in all forms of international and domestic dispute resolution with a particular focus on commercial, corporate, financial, fund and real estate matters. She assists her clients through the entire process, from pre-litigation to the enforcement of the decision obtained.
- She is a member of the IFG (International Fraud Group).
- In addition, she has experience in real estate and commercial contracts, drafting and negotiating a number of complex agreements.