Right by you with these specific expertise
Contact Laurent Lazard
Direct contactSend an email
p. +352.26.025-1Download vcard
Contact PAChristiane Karpen Send an email
Country of admission
- University of Chicago Law School, LL.M., 1993.
- Université Paris II-Assas, France, DESS en Droit des Affaires et Fiscalité des Entreprises (Post-Graduate Degree in Business Law and Tax Law), 1991.
- Université Paris II-Assas, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires (Master in Business Law), 1989.
- Laurent Lazard has been advising clients for over 30 years on a wide range of banking and finance matters.
- As an expert in structured finance, in particular securitisation, he has assisted numerous regulated and unregulated securitisation vehicles, sponsors and originators and represented major banks in setting up multi-billion Euro platforms for the issuance of structured finance instruments.
- Laurent Lazard is also recognised for his capital markets work and his expertise in restructuring and insolvency matters.
- Chambers Global: Ranked Lawyer in Band 3 in Capital Markets
- Chambers Europe: Ranked Lawyer in Band 3 in Banking & Finance and Band 3 in Capital Markets
- The Legal 500: Recommended Lawyer in Banking, finance and capital markets
- IFLR1000: Highly regarded in Banking, capital markets: Structured finance and securitisation practice
- Who's Who Legal: Recommended in Capital Markets - Structured Finance