Contact Fabio Trevisan
Country of Admission
- Luxembourg, 1993
- New York, 1993
- New York University School of Law, USA, Master of Comparative Jurisprudence, 1992.
- Università Statale di Milano, Italy, Laurea in Giurisprudenza (J.D.) (Bachelor in Jurisprudence), 1990.
- Fabio Trevisan is a partner and head of BSP’s Dispute Resolution practice. His practice focuses on a wide spectrum of complex commercial, corporate and financial litigation and arbitration. He has played a role in a number of high-profile cases, with over two decades of experience in managing and conducting litigation for his clients in almost all sectors.
- Fabio has experience in all forms of dispute resolution including litigation, mediation and arbitration as well as general banking, corporate and commercial dispute resolution. He has extensive experience of applications for enforcing and obtaining freezing injunctions in international arbitration, enforcements of ICSID awards, and more generally in the recovery of assets.
- Fabio has further developed a reputation in connection with his work related to real estate matters. He represents institutional lenders, developers, general contractors and other business entities in a variety of commercial transactions and real estate law issues, including financing, corporate structuring, real estate development.
- In addition, he has extensive experience in commercial contracts, drafting and negotiating a number of complex commercial agreements for clients across a wide variety of industry sectors.
- Thanks to his native origins and having an extensive experience in representing Italian clients, Fabio is also the founder and Head of BSP’s Italian desk.
- Chambers Global: Litigation
- Chambers Europe: Ranked in Band 2 in Dispute Resolution
- The Legal 500: Leading Individual in Dispute Resolution
- Who's who Legal: Recognised in Litigation
May 29, 2020
NEWSFLASH | Proposal of a bill 7578 relating to foreign investments in Luxembourg
On 20 May 2020 the Luxembourg Parliament has submitted a bill introducing a screening mechanism of foreign investments in Luxembourg Purpose of the bill Screening of foreign investments whic
Apr 01, 2020
Thomson Reuters Practical Law | Arbitration procedures and practice in Luxembourg: overview
A Q&A guide to arbitration law and practice in the Luxembourg. The country-specific Q&A guide provides a structured overview of the key practical issues concerning arbitration in this jurisd
Amsterdam - Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City