Contact Fabio Trevisan
Country of Admission
- Luxembourg, 1993
- New York, 1993
- New York University School of Law, USA, Master of Comparative Jurisprudence, 1992.
- Università Statale di Milano, Italy, Laurea in Giurisprudenza (J.D.) (Bachelor in Jurisprudence), 1990.
Fabio Trevisan is a partner and head of BSP’s Dispute Resolution practice. His practice focuses on a wide spectrum of complex commercial, corporate and financial litigation and arbitration.
- He has played a role in a number of high-profile cases, with over two decades of experience in managing and conducting litigation for his clients in almost all sectors.
- Fabio has experience in all forms of dispute resolution including litigation, mediation and arbitration as well as general banking, corporate and commercial dispute resolution. He has extensive experience of applications for enforcing and obtaining freezing injunctions in international arbitration, enforcements of ICSID awards, and more generally in the recovery of assets.
- Fabio has further developed a reputation in connection with his work related to real estate matters. He represents institutional lenders, developers, general contractors and other business entities in a variety of commercial transactions and real estate law issues, including financing, corporate structuring, real estate development.
- In addition, he has extensive experience in commercial contracts, drafting and negotiating a number of complex commercial agreements for clients across a wide variety of industry sectors.
Thanks to his native origins and having an extensive experience in representing Italian clients, Fabio is also the founder and Head of BSP’s Italian desk.
Oct 21, 2020
Registre des Bénéficiaires Economiques : Renvoi Prejudiciel devant la CJUE sur l'Interprétation des Notions de "Circonstances Exceptionnelles" et de "Risque"
Le tribunal d'arrondissement de et à Luxembourg a demandé à la CJUE de se prononcer, à titre préjudiciel, sur l’interprétation à donner aux notions de « circonstances exceptionnelles », de « risque »
Oct 21, 2020
Register of Beneficial Owners: Referral to the Court of Justice of the European Union for a Preliminary Ruling on the Interpretation of the Concepts of "Exceptional Circumstances" and "Risk"
The Luxembourg District Court has requested the CJEU to give a preliminary ruling on the interpretation to be given to the concepts of "exceptional circumstances", "risk" and "disproportionate risk" a
Jul 10, 2020
Legal Alert | Proposal of bill 7221 setting out a "No-Fault Liability of the Operator of a Nuclear Installation"
Purpose of the bill Setting out a special regime of civil liability for damages in connection with a nuclear incident. Providing for a specific legal framework for restitution and compensation in th
Amsterdam - Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City