Contact Fabio Trevisan
Country of Admission
New York, 1993
- New York University School of Law, USA, Master of Comparative Jurisprudence, 1992.
- Università Statale di Milano, Italy, Laurea in Giurisprudenza (J.D.) (Bachelor in Jurisprudence), 1990.
Fabio Trevisan is a partner and head of BSP’s Dispute Resolution practice. His practice focuses on a wide spectrum of complex commercial, corporate and financial litigation and arbitration.
- He has played a role in a number of high-profile cases, with over two decades of experience in managing and conducting litigation for his clients in almost all sectors.
- Fabio has experience in all forms of dispute resolution including litigation, mediation and arbitration as well as general banking, corporate and commercial dispute resolution. He has extensive experience of applications for enforcing and obtaining freezing injunctions in international arbitration, enforcements of ICSID awards, and more generally in the recovery of assets.
- Fabio has further developed a reputation in connection with his work related to real estate matters. He represents institutional lenders, developers, general contractors and other business entities in a variety of commercial transactions and real estate law issues, including financing, corporate structuring, real estate development.
- In addition, he has extensive experience in commercial contracts, drafting and negotiating a number of complex commercial agreements for clients across a wide variety of industry sectors.
Fabio is a member of the International Fraud Group. The IFG (previously known as the Fraud Network) is a handpicked group of specialist fraud lawyers across the world focused on securing injunctions, asset recovery and trust busting remedies in key offshore jurisdictions.
Thanks to his native origins and having an extensive experience in representing Italian clients, Fabio is also the founder and Head of BSP’s Italian desk.
Jun 17, 2021
Newsflash | Rentrée judiciaire 2021-2022 et projet de loi n°7307 : quels changements ?
Le 8 juin 2021, les députés ont voté à l'unanimité en faveur du projet de loi n° 7307 (ci-après le « projet de loi ») dont la grande majorité des dispositions entrera en vigueur le 16 septem
Jun 03, 2021
RAIF: market practice per gli investimenti alternativi
I RAIF lussemburghesi, nati come un’opportunità, si sono definitivamente affermati come uno dei principali strumenti di accesso agli investimenti alternativi in Europa. Tra gli strumenti giur
Apr 30, 2021
Newsflash | An exequatur judgment does not circulate inside EU Member States – “Exequatur sur Exequatur ne vaut”
I. In a nutshell In a recent decision, the Court of appeal clarifies that it is for each Member State to decide for itself whether the enforcement of a foreign (non-EU country) deci
Paris - Hôtel George V