Contact Fabio Trevisan
Country of Admission
- Luxembourg, 1993
- New York, 1993
- New York University School of Law, USA, Master of Comparative Jurisprudence, 1992.
- Università Statale di Milano, Italy, Laurea in Giurisprudenza (J.D.), 1990.
- Fabio Trevisan is a partner and head of BSP’s Dispute Resolution practice. His practice focuses on a wide spectrum of complex commercial, corporate and financial litigation and arbitration. He has played a role in a number of high-profile cases, with over two decades of experience in managing and conducting litigation for his clients in almost all sectors.
- Fabio has experience in all forms of dispute resolution including litigation, mediation and arbitration as well as general banking, corporate and commercial dispute resolution. He has extensive experience of applications for enforcing and obtaining freezing injunctions in international arbitration, enforcements of ICSID awards, and more generally in the recovery of assets.
- Fabio has further developed a reputation in connection with his work related to real estate matters. He represents institutional lenders, developers, general contractors and other business entities in a variety of commercial transactions and real estate law issues, including financing, corporate structuring, real estate development.
- In addition, he has extensive experience in commercial contracts, drafting and negotiating a number of complex commercial agreements for clients across a wide variety of industry sectors.
- Thanks to his native origins and having an extensive experience in representing Italian clients, Fabio is also the founder and Head of BSP’s Italian desk.
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- A member of the Bar Council, 2004-05 and 2010-2013
Feb 18, 2019
Chambers Litigation Guide 2019
The Luxembourg legal system is governed by the Constitution of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, promulgated on 17 October 1868. It is a parliamentary democracy.
Jul 26, 2018
GAR KNOW-HOW: Litigation 2018 (Luxembourg Chapter)
As the exclusive contributor for Luxembourg in GAR know-how: litigation, our litigation team gives an update on the overview of the Luxembourg litigation jurisdiction with a dynamic question and answe