Contact Fabio Trevisan
Country of Admission
- Luxembourg, 1993
- New York, 1993
- New York University School of Law, USA, Master of Comparative Jurisprudence, 1992.
- Università Statale di Milano, Italy, Laurea in Giurisprudenza (J.D.) (Bachelor in Jurisprudence), 1990.
- Fabio Trevisan is a partner and head of BSP’s Dispute Resolution practice. His practice focuses on a wide spectrum of complex commercial, corporate and financial litigation and arbitration. He has played a role in a number of high-profile cases, with over two decades of experience in managing and conducting litigation for his clients in almost all sectors.
- Fabio has experience in all forms of dispute resolution including litigation, mediation and arbitration as well as general banking, corporate and commercial dispute resolution. He has extensive experience of applications for enforcing and obtaining freezing injunctions in international arbitration, enforcements of ICSID awards, and more generally in the recovery of assets.
- Fabio has further developed a reputation in connection with his work related to real estate matters. He represents institutional lenders, developers, general contractors and other business entities in a variety of commercial transactions and real estate law issues, including financing, corporate structuring, real estate development.
- In addition, he has extensive experience in commercial contracts, drafting and negotiating a number of complex commercial agreements for clients across a wide variety of industry sectors.
- Thanks to his native origins and having an extensive experience in representing Italian clients, Fabio is also the founder and Head of BSP’s Italian desk.
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- A member of the Bar Council, 2004-05 and 2010-2013
Jun 19, 2019
The Legal 500 & The In-House Lawyer Comparative Legal Guide Luxembourg: Litigation (2nd Edition)
This country-specific Q&A provides an overview of Litigation that may occur in Luxembourg. Fabio Trevisan and Laure-Hélène Gaicio answered the following questions: What are the main methods of
May 02, 2019
Newsflash | Jurisdictional immunity applies in Luxembourg when it comes to the recognition of foreign decisions
An unprecedented judgment of the First Chamber of Luxembourg District Court has been handed down on 27 March 2019, granting the immunity from jurisdiction to a foreign State (including some of it
Amsterdam - Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City
Chambre de Commerce, 7 rue Alcide de Gasperi, L-1615 Luxembourg- Kirchberg