Contact Fabio Trevisan
Country of Admission
New York, 1993
- New York University School of Law, USA, Master of Comparative Jurisprudence, 1992.
- Università Statale di Milano, Italy, Laurea in Giurisprudenza (J.D.) (Bachelor in Jurisprudence), 1990.
Fabio Trevisan is a partner and head of BSP’s Dispute Resolution practice. His practice focuses on a wide spectrum of complex commercial, corporate and financial litigation and arbitration.
- He has played a role in a number of high-profile cases, with over two decades of experience in managing and conducting litigation for his clients in almost all sectors.
- Fabio has experience in all forms of dispute resolution including litigation, mediation and arbitration as well as general banking, corporate and commercial dispute resolution. He has extensive experience of applications for enforcing and obtaining freezing injunctions in international arbitration, enforcements of ICSID awards, and more generally in the recovery of assets.
- Fabio has further developed a reputation in connection with his work related to real estate matters. He represents institutional lenders, developers, general contractors and other business entities in a variety of commercial transactions and real estate law issues, including financing, corporate structuring, real estate development.
- In addition, he has extensive experience in commercial contracts, drafting and negotiating a number of complex commercial agreements for clients across a wide variety of industry sectors.
Fabio is a member of the International Fraud Group. The IFG (previously known as the Fraud Network) is a handpicked group of specialist fraud lawyers across the world focused on securing injunctions, asset recovery and trust busting remedies in key offshore jurisdictions.
Thanks to his native origins and having an extensive experience in representing Italian clients, Fabio is also the founder and Head of BSP’s Italian desk.
Nov 26, 2020
Silicon Luxembourg | Bonn Steichen & Partners Strengthens Its Legal Innovation Strategy
Fabio Trevisan, Partner and Harmonie Méraud, Senior Associate of the Bonn Steichen & Partners law firm, talk about digitalization, open data and technological collaboration, among others. Photo:
Oct 21, 2020
Registre des Bénéficiaires Economiques : Renvoi Prejudiciel devant la CJUE sur l'Interprétation des Notions de "Circonstances Exceptionnelles" et de "Risque"
Le tribunal d'arrondissement de et à Luxembourg a demandé à la CJUE de se prononcer, à titre préjudiciel, sur l’interprétation à donner aux notions de « circonstances exceptionnelles », de « risque »
Oct 21, 2020
Register of Beneficial Owners: Referral to the Court of Justice of the European Union for a Preliminary Ruling on the Interpretation of the Concepts of "Exceptional Circumstances" and "Risk"
The Luxembourg District Court has requested the CJEU to give a preliminary ruling on the interpretation to be given to the concepts of "exceptional circumstances", "risk" and "disproportionate risk" a