Contact Fabio Trevisan
Country of Admission
New York, 1993
- New York University School of Law, USA, Master of Comparative Jurisprudence, 1992.
- Università Statale di Milano, Italy, Laurea in Giurisprudenza (J.D.) (Bachelor in Jurisprudence), 1990.
Fabio Trevisan is a partner and head of BSP’s Dispute Resolution practice. His practice focuses on a wide spectrum of complex commercial, corporate and financial litigation and arbitration.
- He has played a role in a number of high-profile cases, with over two decades of experience in managing and conducting litigation for his clients in almost all sectors.
- Fabio has experience in all forms of dispute resolution including litigation, mediation and arbitration as well as general banking, corporate and commercial dispute resolution. He has extensive experience of applications for enforcing and obtaining freezing injunctions in international arbitration, enforcements of ICSID awards, and more generally in the recovery of assets.
- Fabio has further developed a reputation in connection with his work related to real estate matters. He represents institutional lenders, developers, general contractors and other business entities in a variety of commercial transactions and real estate law issues, including financing, corporate structuring, real estate development.
- In addition, he has extensive experience in commercial contracts, drafting and negotiating a number of complex commercial agreements for clients across a wide variety of industry sectors.
Fabio is a member of the International Fraud Group. The IFG (previously known as the Fraud Network) is a handpicked group of specialist fraud lawyers across the world focused on securing injunctions, asset recovery and trust busting remedies in key offshore jurisdictions.
Thanks to his native origins and having an extensive experience in representing Italian clients, Fabio is also the founder and Head of BSP’s Italian desk.
Dec 15, 2021
Newsflash | Exchange of information upon request: ECJ rules on group requests and sanctions
The case that led to the decision rendered by the European Court of Justice (the “ECJ”) on 25 November 2021 in case C-437/19 concerns a request for exchange of information by the French tax authoritie
Aug 18, 2021
Chambers T&D | International Arbitration 2021
A Surge of Interest in Luxembourg Arbitration In recent years, Luxembourg is clearly experiencing a resurgence of interest in arbitration.
Mama Shelter Luxembourg