Contact Fabio Trevisan
Country of Admission
- Luxembourg, 1993
- New York, 1993
- New York University School of Law, USA, Master of Comparative Jurisprudence, 1992.
- Università Statale di Milano, Italy, Laurea in Giurisprudenza (J.D.) (Bachelor in Jurisprudence), 1990.
Fabio Trevisan is a partner and head of BSP’s Dispute Resolution practice. His practice focuses on a wide spectrum of complex commercial, corporate and financial litigation and arbitration.
- He has played a role in a number of high-profile cases, with over two decades of experience in managing and conducting litigation for his clients in almost all sectors.
- Fabio has experience in all forms of dispute resolution including litigation, mediation and arbitration as well as general banking, corporate and commercial dispute resolution. He has extensive experience of applications for enforcing and obtaining freezing injunctions in international arbitration, enforcements of ICSID awards, and more generally in the recovery of assets.
- Fabio has further developed a reputation in connection with his work related to real estate matters. He represents institutional lenders, developers, general contractors and other business entities in a variety of commercial transactions and real estate law issues, including financing, corporate structuring, real estate development.
- In addition, he has extensive experience in commercial contracts, drafting and negotiating a number of complex commercial agreements for clients across a wide variety of industry sectors.
Thanks to his native origins and having an extensive experience in representing Italian clients, Fabio is also the founder and Head of BSP’s Italian desk.
Jul 10, 2020
Legal Alert | Proposal of bill 7221 setting out a "No-Fault Liability of the Operator of a Nuclear Installation"
Purpose of the bill Setting out a special regime of civil liability for damages in connection with a nuclear incident. Providing for a specific legal framework for restitution and compensation in th
May 29, 2020
NEWSFLASH | Proposal of a bill 7578 relating to foreign investments in Luxembourg
On 20 May 2020 the Luxembourg Parliament has submitted a bill introducing a screening mechanism of foreign investments in Luxembourg Purpose of the bill Screening of foreign investments whic
Amsterdam - Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City