18 May 2020
Programme is now available for the 6th IBA Global Entrepreneurship Conference taking place on 18-19 May 2020 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Topics and keynote debate include:
• Keynote Debate - Innovation and International Entrepreneurship – the Netherlands and Europe as Shining Examples
• A General Counsel’s View
• Legal Practice Division Address
• Lawyers on Board of Directors
• Negotiating Anti-Dilution Provisions in Shareholders Agreements
• Amsterdam Cruise and Drinks Reception by the Host Commit-tee
• A keynote chat on innovation and startups
• Legal Tech: Indispensable tools in lawyers’ playfield
• Selected corporate governance and M&A topics
• Selected financing topics
Pierre-Alexandre Degehet will be amongst the moderators on the "Interactive Workshop 2 - Selected Financing topics", an interactive workshop session which will explore recent trends in finance and the implications for closely held enterprises.