Contact Laure-Hélène Gaicio
Country of Admission
- Université Aix-Marseille III, France, Master 2 en Droit et Fiscalité des Entreprises (Master 2 in Law and Business Taxation), 2006.
- Université Aix-Marseille III, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires (Master Degree in Business Law), 2005.
- Laure-Hélène Gaicio focuses on complex real estate, commercial, corporate and financial disputes.
- Laure-Hélène has extensive experience in all forms of international and domestic dispute resolution including litigation and arbitration, as well as enforcing and obtaining freezing injunctions in international arbitration, enforcements of ICSID awards, and more generally in the recovery of assets.
- In addition, she has experience in real estate and commercial contracts, drafting and negotiating a number of complex agreements.
Feb 18, 2019
Chambers Litigation Guide 2019
The Luxembourg legal system is governed by the Constitution of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, promulgated on 17 October 1868. It is a parliamentary democracy.
Jan 16, 2019
Legal systems in Luxembourg: overview
The Q&A gives a high level overview of the key legal concepts including the constitution, system of governance and the general legislative process; the main sources of law; the cour
Hôtel Le Royal - Luxembourg
Luxembourg - Hotel Royal