Contact Laure-Hélène Gaicio
Country of Admission
- Université Aix-Marseille III, France, Master 2 en Droit et Fiscalité des Entreprises (Master 2 in Law and Business Taxation), 2006.
- Université Aix-Marseille III, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires (Master Degree in Business Law), 2005.
- Laure-Hélène Gaicio focuses on complex real estate, commercial, corporate and financial disputes.
- Laure-Hélène has extensive experience in all forms of international and domestic dispute resolution including litigation and arbitration, as well as enforcing and obtaining freezing injunctions in international arbitration, enforcements of ICSID awards, and more generally in the recovery of assets.
- In addition, she has experience in real estate and commercial contracts, drafting and negotiating a number of complex agreements.
Jul 26, 2018
GAR KNOW-HOW: Litigation 2018 (Luxembourg Chapter)
As the exclusive contributor for Luxembourg in GAR know-how: litigation, our litigation team gives an update on the overview of the Luxembourg litigation jurisdiction with a dynamic question and answe
Mar 28, 2018
ICLG | Enforcement of Foreign Judgments 2018
The ICLG to: Enforcement of Foreign Judgments 2018 covers regimes in specific jurisdictions, enforcement regimes applicable to judgments from certain countries, methods of enforcement and other matter