Contact Laure-Hélène Gaicio
Country of Admission
- Université Aix-Marseille III, France, Master 2 en Droit et Fiscalité des Entreprises (Master 2 in Law and Business Taxation), 2006.
- Université Aix-Marseille III, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires (Master Degree in Business Law), 2005.
- Laure-Hélène Gaicio focuses on complex real estate, commercial, corporate and financial disputes.
- Laure-Hélène has extensive experience in all forms of international and domestic dispute resolution including litigation and arbitration, as well as enforcing and obtaining freezing injunctions in international arbitration, enforcements of ICSID awards, and more generally in the recovery of assets.
- In addition, she has experience in real estate and commercial contracts, drafting and negotiating a number of complex agreements.
Mar 13, 2020
Thomson Reuters Practical Law | Legal systems in Luxembourg: overview
A Q&A guide to the legal system in Luxembourg. The Q&A gives a high level overview of the key legal concepts including the constitution, system of governance and the general
Dec 11, 2019
Chambers Legal Practice Guide | Insolvency
In 2018, there were 35,113 incorporated companies in Luxembourg, and between 2,500 and 3,500 new companies are incorporated each year.
Dec 03, 2019
Lexis Nexis | Luxembourg - Validity of attachments against state assets and jurisdictional immunity
Arbitration analysis: Laure-Hélène Gaicio, partner at BSP, examines a recent decision from the District Court of Luxembourg in a longstanding case concerning an attachment to enforce an arbitral award
Chambre de Commerce, 7 rue Alcide de Gasperi, L-1615 Luxembourg- Kirchberg
Hôtel Le Royal - Luxembourg
Luxembourg - Hotel Royal