Right by you with these specific expertise:
Contact Marie-Claude Frank
Country of Admission
English, French, German, Italian, Luxembourgish
- Diplôme de Candidat Notaire (Luxembourg notary degree), 2003.
- University of Oxford, UK, Magister Juris EC Law, European business regulation, European employment law and comparative contract law (German & English), 2001.
- Université Paris I-Sorbonne, France, DEA en Droit International Privé et Droit du Commerce International (Post-graduate law degree in Private International Law and International Commercial Law), 2000.
- Université Paris I-Sorbonne, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires, mention Droit International (Master in Business Law and International Law), 1999.
- Marie-Claude is acting as legal counsel to major banks and private equity houses in connection with a wide range of corporate and corporate finance transactions.
- She has particular expertise in merger and acquisitions and joint ventures.
- She also has extensive experience in commercial matters and she has recently been assisting in ICSID arbitrations as regards the interpretation of certain commercial law concepts.