Right by you with these specific expertise
Contact Daniel Riedel
Country of admission
- Université du Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Master 2 en Droit Financier Européen et International avec spécialisation en Droit Fiscal Européen et International (Master 2 (LL.M.) in European and International Financial Law with a specialisation in European and International Tax Law), 2015.
- Université du Luxembourg, Master 1 en Droit Financier Européen et International (Master 1 in European and International Financial Law), 2014.
- Université du Luxembourg, Bachelor en Gestion d’entreprise (Bachelor in Business Administration), 2011.
- Daniel Riedel specialises in Luxembourg and international tax law, advising corporations, partnerships and private individuals on a whole range of domestic and international tax issues in respect of corporate, private equity and finance-based transactions, including transfer pricing, litigation, tax reporting and tax compliance matters.
- Prior to joining the firm, Daniel gained experience working in the financial sector and as a Senior International Tax Consultant in a major tax and accounting services firm.
- Daniel regularly contributes to the Luxembourg tax doctrine, speaks at tax conferences in Luxembourg and abroad and is a visiting lecturer in tax law at the University of Lorraine and the University of Liechtenstein.
- International Fiscal Association (IFA)
- Association Luxembourgeoise d’Etudes Fiscales
- Association Luxembourgeoise des Juristes de Droit Bancaire (ALJB)
- Deutsche Steuerjuristische Gesellschaft (DStJG)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Luxembourg Capital Markets Association (LuxCMA) - Tax Working Group
- The Legal 500: Recommended lawyer in Tax