Contact Harmonie Méraud
Country of Admission
- University of Paris X Nanterre, France, Post-Graduate Degree in Employment Law, 2012.
- University of Paris X Nanterre, France, Master’s degree in Employment law, 2011.
- University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas, Bachelor in Business law, 2010.
- Harmonie Méraud is Senior Associate at Bonn Steichen & Partners. Harmonie is part of the Employment, Compensation & Benefits, IP/IT and Litigation departments and regularly advises international and domestic clients in all aspects of Luxembourg employment law, including drafting of complex employment contracts, settlement negotiations and advising on individual and collective dismissal procedures and immigration matters.
- Harmonie's data protection experience is related to database rights issues, cloud based solutions or compliance audits.
- Harmonie also has a strong background in corporate law as she has advised clients in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, structuring international transactions and assisted them in commercial and corporate disputes (including shareholders' disputes).
Feb 23, 2021
Eversheds Global Sanctions Guide
The third edition of Eversheds Global Sanctions Guide has been updated to include changes to various regimes internationally.
Nov 26, 2020
Silicon Luxembourg | Bonn Steichen & Partners Strengthens Its Legal Innovation Strategy
Fabio Trevisan, Partner and Harmonie Méraud, Senior Associate of the Bonn Steichen & Partners law firm, talk about digitalization, open data and technological collaboration, among others. Photo: