Contact Harmonie Méraud
Country of Admission
- University of Paris X Nanterre, France, Post-Graduate Degree in Employment Law, 2012.
- University of Paris X Nanterre, France, Master’s degree in Employment law, 2011.
- University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas, Bachelor in Business law, 2010.
- Harmonie Méraud is Senior Associate at Bonn Steichen & Partners. Harmonie is part of the Employment, Compensation & Benefits, IP/IT and Litigation departments and regularly advises international and domestic clients in all aspects of Luxembourg employment law, including drafting of complex employment contracts, settlement negotiations and advising on individual and collective dismissal procedures and immigration matters.
- Harmonie's data protection experience is related to database rights issues, cloud based solutions or compliance audits.
- Harmonie also has a strong background in corporate law as she has advised clients in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, structuring international transactions and assisted them in commercial and corporate disputes (including shareholders' disputes).
Oct 08, 2018
BSP Newsletter | October 2018
This newsletter is intended as a general discussion of the following topics: Capital Markets, Corporate, Employment, Fintech, Investment Funds and Tax. If you would like to know more about the topics
Jul 12, 2018
BSP Newsletter | July 2018
This newsletter is intended as a general discussion of the following topics: AML, Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Dispute Resolution, Employment, Investment Funds and Tax. If you would like to
Luxembourg - Hôtel Le Royal