Contact Harmonie Méraud
Country of Admission
- University of Paris X Nanterre, France, Post-Graduate Degree in Employment Law, 2012.
- University of Paris X Nanterre, France, Master’s degree in Employment law, 2011.
- University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas, Bachelor in Business law, 2010.
- Harmonie Méraud is Senior Associate at Bonn Steichen & Partners. Harmonie is part of the Employment, Compensation & Benefits, IP/IT and Litigation departments and regularly advises international and domestic clients in all aspects of Luxembourg employment law, including drafting of complex employment contracts, settlement negotiations and advising on individual and collective dismissal procedures and immigration matters.
- Harmonie's data protection experience is related to database rights issues, cloud based solutions or compliance audits.
- Harmonie also has a strong background in corporate law as she has advised clients in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, structuring international transactions and assisted them in commercial and corporate disputes (including shareholders' disputes).
Sep 13, 2021
Chambers T&D | Employment 2021
Evolution of the Legal and Regulatory Framework for Telework in Luxembourg Introduction In 2019, 11.6% of working people residing in Luxembourg declared that they were teleworking from home at least
Feb 23, 2021
Eversheds Global Sanctions Guide
The third edition of Eversheds Global Sanctions Guide has been updated to include changes to various regimes internationally.