Contact Laurent Lazard
Country of Admission
- University of Chicago Law School, LL.M., 1993.
- Université Paris II-Assas, France, DESS en Droit des Affaires et Fiscalité des Entreprises (Post-Graduate Degree in Business Law and Tax Law), 1991.
- Université Paris II-Assas, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires (Master in Business Law), 1989.
- Laurent Lazard has been advising clients for over 25 years on a wide range of banking and finance matters.
- As an expert in structured finance, in particular securitisations, he has assisted numerous regulated and unregulated securitisation vehicles, sponsors and originators. He has represented major banks in setting up multi-billion Euro platforms for the issuance of structured finance instruments.
- Laurent Lazard is also recognised for his capital markets work and his expertise in restructuring and insolvency matters.
Apr 24, 2019
BSP Newsletter | April 2019
This newsletter is intended as a general discussion of the following topics: AML, Banking & Finance, Brexit, Capital Markets, Dispute Resolution, Investment Funds and Tax.
Apr 01, 2019
Newsflash | Two new Brexit laws for the Luxembourg financial sector
In anticipation of the United Kingdom leaving the European Union (or simply “Brexit” as it is more commonly referred to) without an agreement in place (the so-called “Hard Brexit” scenario), the Luxem
Mar 06, 2019
Newsflash | New Luxembourg law on the usage of distributed ledger technology for the circulation of securities
The law on 1st March 2019 (the “Law”) amending the Luxembourg law of August 1st 2001 on the circulation of securities (the “2001 Law”) was published on March 5th 2019, marking a further sign