Contact Laurent Lazard
Country of Admission
- University of Chicago Law School, LL.M., 1993.
- Université Paris II-Assas, France, DESS en Droit des Affaires et Fiscalité des Entreprises (Post-Graduate Degree in Business Law and Tax Law), 1991.
- Université Paris II-Assas, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires (Master in Business Law), 1989.
- Laurent Lazard has been advising clients for over 25 years on a wide range of banking and finance matters.
- As an expert in structured finance, in particular securitisations, he has assisted numerous regulated and unregulated securitisation vehicles, sponsors and originators. He has represented major banks in setting up multi-billion Euro platforms for the issuance of structured finance instruments.
- Laurent Lazard is also recognised for his capital markets work and his expertise in restructuring and insolvency matters.
Mar 06, 2019
Newsflash | New Luxembourg law on the usage of distributed ledger technology for the circulation of securities
The law on 1st March 2019 (the “Law”) amending the Luxembourg law of August 1st 2001 on the circulation of securities (the “2001 Law”) was published on March 5th 2019, marking a further sign
Jan 31, 2019
BSP Newsletter | February 2019
This newsletter is intended as a general discussion of the following topics: AML, Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Investment Funds and Tax. If you would like to know more about the topic