Contact Laurent Lazard
Country of Admission
- University of Chicago Law School, LL.M., 1993.
- Université Paris II-Assas, France, DESS en Droit des Affaires et Fiscalité des Entreprises (Post-Graduate Degree in Business Law and Tax Law), 1991.
- Université Paris II-Assas, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires (Master in Business Law), 1989.
- Laurent Lazard has been advising clients for over 25 years on a wide range of banking and finance matters.
- As an expert in structured finance, in particular securitisations, he has assisted numerous regulated and unregulated securitisation vehicles, sponsors and originators. He has represented major banks in setting up multi-billion Euro platforms for the issuance of structured finance instruments.
- Laurent Lazard is also recognised for his capital markets work and his expertise in restructuring and insolvency matters.
- Chambers Global: Ranked Lawyer in Band 2 in Capital Markets.
- Chambers Europe: Ranked Lawyer in Band 3 in Banking & Finance and Band 2 in Capital Markets
- The Legal 500: Recommended Lawyer in Banking, finance and capital markets
- IFLR1000: Highly regarded in Banking, capital markets: Structured finance and securitisation practice
- Who's Who Legal: Recommended in Capital Markets - Structured Finance
Apr 30, 2020
State Guarantee Scheme for Bank Loans Granted to Companies in Temporary Distress because of the Covid-19 Crisis
Within the framework of the economic stabilisation programme announced on 25 March 2020, a law establishing a guarantee scheme supporting the Luxembourg economy was published and entered into force on
Jan 31, 2020
NEWSFLASH | From complexity to simplicity – the new rules and regulations of the LuxSE enter into force today
The Luxembourg Stock Exchange’s new rules and regulations (the “R&Rs”) enter into force today, 31 January 2020, and will certainly be warmly welcomed by issuers and their listing agents/legal advi