Contact Laure-Hélène Gaicio-Fievez
Country of Admission
- Université Aix-Marseille III, France, Master 2 en Droit et Fiscalité des Entreprises (Master 2 in Law and Business Taxation), 2006.
- Université Aix-Marseille III, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires (Master Degree in Business Law), 2005.
- Laure-Hélène has been recognized as a “next generation partner” having strong reputation in cross-border litigation.
- She is considered by her clients as being creative and efficient.
- Laure-Hélène indeed has extensive experience in all forms of international and domestic dispute resolution with a particular focus on commercial, corporate, financial, fund and real estate matters. She assists her clients through the entire process, from pre-litigation to the enforcement of the decision obtained.
- She is a member of the IFG (International Fraud Group).
- In addition, she has experience in real estate and commercial contracts, drafting and negotiating a number of complex agreements.
Jun 17, 2022
New legislation in Luxembourg concerning the freezing and confiscation of proceeds of crime
On the 14th of June, the Luxembourg parliament adopted the draft bill no 7452 aiming to finalise the transposition of directive no 2014/42/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council on the freez
Apr 01, 2022
Chambers Europe 2022 | Luxembourg: an introduction to Dispute Resolution
Introduction The COVID-19 pandemic has clearly been an impetus for change in the Luxembourg legal landscape, as it enhanced the use of electronic communications, which became widely adopted in
Apr 01, 2022
Newsflash | The EU's sanctions regime against Russia is producing tangible results in Luxembourg
On the 29th of March 2022, during a joint meeting of the Finance and Budget Committee and the Justice Committee at the Luxembourg Parliament, Finance Minister Yuriko Backes and Justice Minister Sam Ta
Paris - Hôtel George V