Contact Laure-Hélène Gaicio-Fievez
Country of Admission
- Université Aix-Marseille III, France, Master 2 en Droit et Fiscalité des Entreprises (Master 2 in Law and Business Taxation), 2006.
- Université Aix-Marseille III, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires (Master Degree in Business Law), 2005.
- Laure-Hélène focuses on complex real estate, commercial, corporate and financial disputes.
- Laure-Hélène has extensive experience in all forms of international and domestic dispute resolution including litigation and arbitration, as well as enforcing and obtaining freezing injunctions in international arbitration, enforcements of ICSID awards, and more generally in the recovery of assets.
- She is a member of the International Fraud Group. The IFG (previously known as the Fraud Network) is a handpicked group of specialist fraud lawyers across the world focused on securing injunctions, asset recovery and trust busting remedies in key offshore jurisdictions.
- In addition, she has experience in real estate and commercial contracts, drafting and negotiating a number of complex agreements.
Apr 01, 2020
Thomson Reuters Practical Law | Arbitration procedures and practice in Luxembourg: overview
A Q&A guide to arbitration law and practice in the Luxembourg. The country-specific Q&A guide provides a structured overview of the key practical issues concerning arbitration in this jurisd
Apr 22, 2020
Lutte Contre la Propagation du Covid-19 | Dispositions Applicables au Domaine de la Construction : Quelles Consequences sur les Contrats en Cours ?
Dans le cadre de la lutte contre la propagation du Covid-19, deux règlements grand-ducaux sont venus interférer sur la vie des chantiers et donc sur les relations contractuelles entre maîtres d’ouvrag