Contact Laure-Hélène Gaicio-Fievez
Country of Admission
- Université Aix-Marseille III, France, Master 2 en Droit et Fiscalité des Entreprises (Master 2 in Law and Business Taxation), 2006.
- Université Aix-Marseille III, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires (Master Degree in Business Law), 2005.
- Laure-Hélène focuses on complex real estate, commercial, corporate and financial disputes.
- Laure-Hélène has extensive experience in all forms of international and domestic dispute resolution including litigation and arbitration, as well as enforcing and obtaining freezing injunctions in international arbitration, enforcements of ICSID awards, and more generally in the recovery of assets.
- She is a member of the International Fraud Group. The IFG (previously known as the Fraud Network) is a handpicked group of specialist fraud lawyers across the world focused on securing injunctions, asset recovery and trust busting remedies in key offshore jurisdictions.
- In addition, she has experience in real estate and commercial contracts, drafting and negotiating a number of complex agreements.
Nov 26, 2021
Lexology | Litigation Funding in Luxembourg
Our experts have contributed to the publication of a Q&A paper about Litigation Funding in Luxembourg together with Nivalion AG.
Aug 18, 2021
Chambers T&D | International Arbitration 2021
A Surge of Interest in Luxembourg Arbitration In recent years, Luxembourg is clearly experiencing a resurgence of interest in arbitration.
Paris - Hôtel George V