Contact Laure-Hélène Gaicio-Fievez
Country of Admission
- Université Aix-Marseille III, France, Master 2 en Droit et Fiscalité des Entreprises (Master 2 in Law and Business Taxation), 2006.
- Université Aix-Marseille III, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires (Master Degree in Business Law), 2005.
- Laure-Hélène focuses on complex real estate, commercial, corporate and financial disputes.
- Laure-Hélène has extensive experience in all forms of international and domestic dispute resolution including litigation and arbitration, as well as enforcing and obtaining freezing injunctions in international arbitration, enforcements of ICSID awards, and more generally in the recovery of assets.
- She is a member of the International Fraud Group. The IFG (previously known as the Fraud Network) is a handpicked group of specialist fraud lawyers across the world focused on securing injunctions, asset recovery and trust busting remedies in key offshore jurisdictions.
- In addition, she has experience in real estate and commercial contracts, drafting and negotiating a number of complex agreements.
Jun 17, 2021
Newsflash | Rentrée judiciaire 2021-2022 et projet de loi n°7307 : quels changements ?
Le 8 juin 2021, les députés ont voté à l'unanimité en faveur du projet de loi n° 7307 (ci-après le « projet de loi ») dont la grande majorité des dispositions entrera en vigueur le 16 septem
Apr 30, 2021
Newsflash | An exequatur judgment does not circulate inside EU Member States – “Exequatur sur Exequatur ne vaut”
I. In a nutshell In a recent decision, the Court of appeal clarifies that it is for each Member State to decide for itself whether the enforcement of a foreign (non-EU country) deci
Paris - Hôtel George V