Contact Laure-Hélène Gaicio-Fievez
Country of Admission
- Université Aix-Marseille III, France, Master 2 en Droit et Fiscalité des Entreprises (Master 2 in Law and Business Taxation), 2006.
- Université Aix-Marseille III, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires (Master Degree in Business Law), 2005.
- Laure-Hélène focuses on complex real estate, commercial, corporate and financial disputes.
- Laure-Hélène has extensive experience in all forms of international and domestic dispute resolution including litigation and arbitration, as well as enforcing and obtaining freezing injunctions in international arbitration, enforcements of ICSID awards, and more generally in the recovery of assets.
- She is a member of the International Fraud Group. The IFG (previously known as the Fraud Network) is a handpicked group of specialist fraud lawyers across the world focused on securing injunctions, asset recovery and trust busting remedies in key offshore jurisdictions.
- In addition, she has experience in real estate and commercial contracts, drafting and negotiating a number of complex agreements.
Apr 08, 2021
Thomson Reuters Practical Law | Regulation of the legal profession in Luxembourg: overview
The Q&A guide to the regulation of the legal profession in Luxembourg has now been updated! The Q&A gives a high level overview of the key practical issues including required qualifica
Apr 01, 2021
Thomson Reuters Practical Law | Legal systems in Luxembourg: overview
The Q&A guide to the legal system in Luxembourg has now been updated! The Q&A gives a high level overview of the key legal concepts including the constitution, system of governance an