Contact Elisabeth Kampa
Country of Admission
- Université de Tours, France, Post graduate degree in European Law (Master II), 1994
- Université Robert Schumann, France, Master degree in General Law, 1993
- London School of Economics, UK, Erasmus scholarship, 1992
- Elisabeth started her career as a corporate litigation lawyer in a Luxembourg law firm focusing on complex litigations in different fields of law and before different jurisdictions.
- From 2001 to 2018 Elisabeth worked as an in house lawyer for different international companies. First for a leading steel company focusing and completing a wide range of M&A projects and international trade issues, then for a world leading satellite operator, where Elisabeth continued to advise and complete M& A projects , but also managed EU competition law projects and related legal proceedings before the EU Commission. Furthermore Elisabeth advised on platform activities and transponder sale agreements. Finally as Group General Counsel for an international mining company Elisabeth had the opportunity to set up and manage the Group legal department and the Compliance department but also the corporate governance of the company. More recently Elisabeth has also been advising a start-up based on blockchain technology.
- Elisabeth focuses on complex commercial and banking litigations including shareholders' and partnership disputes. Her practical background of corporate and commercial matters enable her to advise a wide range of clients in the industrial sector. Elisabeth furthermore advises on compliance related issues.
- International Bar Association (IBA)
Jul 10, 2020
Legal Alert | Proposal of bill 7221 setting out a "No-Fault Liability of the Operator of a Nuclear Installation"
Purpose of the bill Setting out a special regime of civil liability for damages in connection with a nuclear incident. Providing for a specific legal framework for restitution and compensation in th