Right by you with these specific expertise
Contact Jean Steffen
Country of admission
- Université Paris I, France, DEA en droit privé (Post-Graduate Degree in Private Law), 1992.
- London School of Economics, UK, LL.M., 1990.
- Université Paris I, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires (Master in Business Law), 1989.
- Jean manages and coordinates complex domestic and multi-jurisdictional legal projects for major local and international companies in a wide array of both financial structures and industries.
- He is a regular counsel on structuring, negotiation and execution of complex acquisitions, divestitures and mergers, financial arrangements, corporate and tax planning.
- Jean provides assistance on all layers of structuring and drafting of hybrid finance instruments.
- He regularly advises private equity houses Apax, Lime Rock Partners, Cadent Energy Partners and Index Ventures.
- He recently assisted Parker Hannifin Group in a large scale European sales company reorganisation.