Contact Philippe Sadler
Country of Admission
- Emlyon Business School and LMU Munich, France and Germany, Master II en Finance et Stratégie (Master II in Finance and Strategy), 2018.
- Université Paris II Panthéon Assas, France, Master en Droit des Affaires (Master in Business Law).
- Université Paris II Panthéon Assas, France, Licence en Droit (Bachelor in Law).
- Programme Grande Ecole Emylon Business School.
- Luxembourg Capital Markets Association (LuxCMA): Vice-Chairman of the Legal and Regulatory Watch working group
Apr 21, 2021
Newsflash | Circular CSSF 21/769 – Teleworking in supervised entities
On 9 April 2021, the CSSF published Circular CSSF 21/769 regarding governance and security requirements for Supervised Entities (as defined below) to perform tasks or activities through Telework (as d
Jan 25, 2021
Newsflash | New Luxembourg Law allows issuance of dematerialised securities using distributed ledger technology (DLT)
A further step towards integration of DLT in the Luxembourg capital markets sphere On 21 January 2021, the Luxembourg Parliament adopted draft law 7637 aiming at modernising the law of 6 April 2013 o
Nov 23, 2020
Newsflash | Systemic Risk Committee Issues Recommendation to the CSSF with Respect to LTV Ratios of Property Loans
Background The sustained and persistent rise in real estate prices and related surge in volume of mortgages has prompted Luxembourg’s systemic risk committee (the “LSRC”), the Grand Duchy’s macroprud