Contact Luc Courtois
Country of Admission
- Georgetown University Law Center, USA, LL.M., 1995.
- Université Catholique de Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, Licence en droit (Master in Law), 1993.
- Université Catholique de Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, Affaires Publiques et Internationales (Education in Public and International Affairs), 1993.
- Luc has been active in the investment management practice for more than twenty years.
- He specialises in setting up UCITS and other regulated and non-regulated investment vehicles, including real estate funds, debt funds, private equity funds and hedge funds.
- He also assists management companies and alternative investment fund managers in getting their license and in developing their activities, both in Luxembourg and abroad.
- Luc advises several bank groups when dealing with the restructuration of their management companies in Luxembourg.
Oct 08, 2018
BSP Newsletter | October 2018
This newsletter is intended as a general discussion of the following topics: Capital Markets, Corporate, Employment, Fintech, Investment Funds and Tax. If you would like to know more about the topics
Feb 14, 2017
Newsflash | ESMA issues an Opinion on share classes for UCITS
On January 30th 2017 ESMA issued an Opinion on share classes for UCITS (the “Opinion”) addressed to national competent authorities (“NCAs”) which follows the issuance of two di