Contact Luc Courtois
Country of Admission
- Georgetown University Law Center, USA, LL.M., 1995.
- Université Catholique de Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, Licence en droit (Master in Law), 1993.
- Université Catholique de Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, Affaires Publiques et Internationales (Education in Public and International Affairs), 1993.
- Luc has been active in the investment management practice for more than twenty years.
- He specialises in setting up UCITS and other regulated and non-regulated investment vehicles, including real estate funds, debt funds, private equity funds and hedge funds.
- He also assists management companies and alternative investment fund managers in getting their license and in developing their activities, both in Luxembourg and abroad.
- Luc advises several bank groups when dealing with the restructuration of their management companies in Luxembourg.
- Chambers Global: Ranked in Band 2 in Investment Fund
- Chambers Europe: Ranked in Band 2 in Investment Fund
- The Legal 500: Recommended Lawyer in Investment Fund
- IFLR1000: Highly regarded in Investment Funds practice
Jul 19, 2019
NEWSFLASH | Brexit - CSSF 12 Month Transitional Period for Uk Funds, AIFMs and Management Companies
Background In April 2019 two Luxembourg laws (the “Brexit Laws”) were published in anticipation of the United Kingdom's exit from the European Union without any withdrawal agreement on 31st Oct
May 02, 2019
Investment Management Brochure
Our new Investment Management practice brochure includes our expertise in this market and all the specificities of investment vehicles in Luxembourg. Our team has a strong and well-established expert