Contact Valérie Kopera
Country of Admission
- Université Nancy II, France, DESS en Droit des Affaires - Diplôme de Juriste Conseil d'Entreprise (Post-Graduate Degree in Business Law), 2004.
- Université Nancy II, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires (Master Degree in Business Law), 2003.
- As an experienced qualified lawyer (Avocat à la Cour), Valérie Kopéra focuses on complex business litigation, including a number of employment disputes.
- She has been involved in numerous shareholders' disputes and general litigation cases.
- Valérie has also a wealth of experience in restructuring aspects and regularly assists middle-sized to worldwide groups in general corporate and commercial matters.
- Prior to joining our firm, Valérie started her professional career as a tax advisor in a "Big Four" firm, then had six years of experience in corporate, banking and financing fields in major Luxembourg-based law firms and in an international bank.
- Her specialised knowledge combined with a solid civil and general commercial law background allows her to have a global approach of clients' needs.
Apr 21, 2017
Newsflash | The EU Regulation 655/2014 on Transactional Seizures on Bank Accounts
On January 18th 2017, the Regulation (EU) No.
Jun 24, 2016
CPEC: debt or equity?
Much has been written regarding one of Luxembourg’s most high-profile trials of the last few months, as much for its international dimension, with several countries being involved in the case &n