Right by you with these specific expertise:
Contact Béatrice Boulord
Country of Admission
- University of Lyon III, France, Maîtrise en Droit Privé (Master Degree in Private Law) (2000).
- University of East Anglia, United Kingdom, Diploma of Higher Education in Common Law (2000).
- Assisting middle-sized to worldwide groups as well as private equity firms and real estate funds in general corporate matters, corporate reorganisations, merger & acquisition, as well as financing and refinancing.
- Prior to joining our firm, Béatrice started her professional career as a corporate advisor in a "Big Four" firm, then had an overall experience of five years in two Luxembourg law firms.
- International Bar Association (IBA)