Right by you with these specific expertise
Country of admission
- Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz, Germany, LL.M. in European and International Private Law, Summa Cum Laude, 2016.
- University of Burgundy, France, Master II degree in International Commercial, French and German Business Law, Summa Cum Laude, 2016.
- University of Burgundy, France, Master I degree in European and Internal Private and Business Law, Magna Cum Laude, 2015.
- University of Lorraine, France, Bachelor degree in French and German Law, Cum laude, 2014.
- Centre Juridique Franco-Allemand, Saarland University, Germany, Bachelor degree in French and German Law, Cum laude, 2014.
Laurie advises fund promoters and investment managers on the structuring, establishment and marketing of Luxembourg alternative investment funds.
She has experience in the set-up of regulated (SIFs, SICARs) and unregulated (partnerships, RAIFs) investment vehicles focusing particularly on private equity, debt or real estate strategies.
Laurie also assists clients (AIFMs, PSFs, funds) in all regulatory and corporate matters (including review of various policies and fund governance).
Prior to joining BSP, Laurie worked for a leading Luxembourg law firm.