Contact Pol Mellina
Country of Admission
- Université du Luxembourg - LL.M. European and International Tax Law, 2013.
- Université de Strasbourg, France - Diplôme de Juriste et Conseil d’entreprise (Master 2 in Business Law and Tax Law), 2012.
- Université de Montpellier, France - Certificat d’Etudes Spécialisées en Droit Fiscal (Certificate of Tax Law), 2012.
- Université de Strasbourg, France - Master 1 en droit des affaires (Master 1 in Business Law), 2011.
- Université de Strasbourg, France - Licence en Droit (Bachelor of Laws), 2010.
- Pol joined BSP's Tax department in 2014 and qualified as a Luxembourg lawyer the same year. He advises corporate and individual clients on both domestic and international tax issues, focusing on cross-border transactions and tax litigation.
- Prior to joining us, Pol completed several traineeships within the tax department of another major Luxembourg law firm and ranked 1st at the competition EY Luxembourg Young Tax Professional of the Year 2013.
- Pol is the author of several articles and contributions on direct tax and VAT related topics. He is also a visiting lecturer in international tax law at the University of Lorraine and has been appointed arbitrator at the Luxembourg Commission for Arbitration in Sport in 2019.
Dec 15, 2021
Newsflash | Exchange of information upon request: ECJ rules on group requests and sanctions
The case that led to the decision rendered by the European Court of Justice (the “ECJ”) on 25 November 2021 in case C-437/19 concerns a request for exchange of information by the French tax authoritie
Dec 08, 2021
Newsflash | The Reverse Hybrid Entity Rule in a nutshell
Background Reverse Hybrid Entity Rule introduced in Luxembourg by the law of 20 December 2019 (hereafter the “ATAD II Law”) implementing Council Directive (EU) 2017/952 of 29 May 2017, regarding hybr
Cercle Cité - Cité Auditorium