Right by you with these specific expertise:
Contact Michaël Kitai
Country of Admission
- Luxembourg, 2008
- Brussels, 2004
Dutch, English, French, Hebrew
- Premier College London, Post-Graduate Degree in Business Law, 2002.
- Université Saint-Louis, Belgium / Université Catholique de Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, Licence en Droit (Bachelor of Laws), 2001.
- Michaël advises on a range of domestic and cross-border transactions, including acquisitions, disposals, exit strategy, formation of joint ventures, corporate organisations and reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions, recapitalisation, and migration. He also frequently counsels boards of managers and senior management on strategic and governance matters.
- He has an extensive experience working with major international clients (notably Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division and Asset Management Division) and he has developed a strong operational background and legal practice targeted to the real estate, private equity, venture capital, technology, debt investments and infrastructure sectors.
- In addition to his corporate expertise, Michael’s area of practice also includes unregulated fund structuring and formation as well as a particular interest in assisting international clients in Luxembourg legal aspects for their social gaming, gambling and ICT projects. He participated in many publications on gaming law, most notably with the co-operation of the Luxembourg authorities and he is author of articles aimed at explaining Luxembourg gambling laws and customs.
- Prior to joining our firm, he worked as a lawyer for a “Magic Circle” law firm.
- International Bar Association (IBA)