Contact Isabel Høg-Jensen
Country of Admission
- Cambridge Sustainable Finance Leadership Institute, Master Certificate, 2020.
- Université de Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Certificate in Luxembourg Law, 1998.
- Université Robert Schuman, Strasbourg, France, Maîtrise en Droit (Master in Law), 1997.
- Université de Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Maîtrise en Droit et Economie (Master in Law and Economy), 1993.
- Isabel has more than nineteen years’ experience in the Luxembourg investment fund market.
- Her practice mainly consists in assisting fund promoters and asset managers in relation to the structuring and establishment of a wide range of funds including undertakings for collective investment in transferable securities, private equity (including Luxembourg regulated private equity funds and private equity funds set up in the form of special limited partnership), real estate and debt funds.
- She provides advice on compliance with all aspects of the regulatory regime applicable to investment funds and in particular the alternative investment fund managers directive (AIFMD).
- She advises alternative investment fund managers in Luxembourg with the review of their internal policies and procedures.
- Isabel is in charge within the investment management department for the sustainable finance development and regulatory follow up.
- She holds a Master certificate from Cambridge Sustainable Finance Leadership Institute.
- Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry (ALFI)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Institut Luxembourgeois des Administrateurs (ILA)
- Luxembourg Private Equity Association (LPEA)
- Luxembourg Capital Markets Association (LuxCMA) - Sustainable Finance Task Force
- Nordic Chamber of Commerce in Belgium and Luxembourg (NOBELUX)
- Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Belgium and Luxembourg (SWEBELUX)
Dec 06, 2021
Sustainable Finance Insights Series - 14 | ESA’s final report on sustainability - related disclosures - 22 October 2021
The final report on sustainability-related disclosures, including taxonomy-related disclosures (the “Draft RTS”), were published by the European Supervisory Authorities (the "ESAs") on 22 October 2021
Sep 30, 2021
Delano October 2021 interview | The Nordic market is going to grow
Ahead of the Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry's roadshow to Scandinavia, Delano spoke with its working group chair, Isabel Høg-Jensen, about the outlook for the Nordic funds markets.