Contact Isabel Høg-Jensen
Country of Admission
- Cambridge Sustainable Finance Leadership Institute, Master Certificate, 2020.
- Université de Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Certificate in Luxembourg Law, 1998.
- Université Robert Schuman, Strasbourg, France, Maîtrise en Droit (Master in Law), 1997.
- Université de Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Maîtrise en Droit et Economie (Master in Law and Economy), 1993.
Isabel has twenty years’ experience in the Luxembourg investment fund market.
She started her career in the investment funds with Magic Circle law firm in 2001. After nearly four years, she moved in house to HSBC Securities Services Luxembourg S.A and gained extensive operational experience while working in the legal department and structuring alternative investment funds until 2008. Isabel also worked within the Luxembourg investment fund association, ALFI, where she assisted at the fund industry level with the coordination of the implementation of the alternative investment fund managers directive in Luxembourg.
She has been with BSP for nearly five years assisting international fund promoters and asset managers in relation to the structuring and establishment of a wide range of funds (both liquid and illiquid).
Isabel is head of the Nordic Desk and leading all sustainable finance development and regulatory follow up within BSP. She holds a Master certificate from Cambridge Sustainable Finance Leadership Institute and an Aspiring Directorship Programme from INSEAD.
Isabel is BSP’s CSR leader initiating internal and external awareness and developing activities around the three pillars of diversity & inclusion, environmental sustainability and community responsibility.
- Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry (ALFI)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Institut Luxembourgeois des Administrateurs (ILA)
- Luxembourg Private Equity Association (LPEA)
- Luxembourg Capital Markets Association (LuxCMA) - Sustainable Finance Task Force
- Nordic Chamber of Commerce in Belgium and Luxembourg (NOBELUX)
- Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Belgium and Luxembourg (SWEBELUX)
Apr 20, 2022
Sustainable Finance Insight Series – 15 | ESA issues supervisory statement on the application of SFDR
On the 24 March 2022, the European Supervisory Authorities (ESAs) issued a supervisory statement with the aim of reducing the risk of divergent applications of Regulation (EU) 2019/288 on sustainabili
Dec 06, 2021
Sustainable Finance Insights Series - 14 | ESA’s final report on sustainability - related disclosures - 22 October 2021
The final report on sustainability-related disclosures, including taxonomy-related disclosures (the “Draft RTS”), were published by the European Supervisory Authorities (the "ESAs") on 22 October 2021
Mama Shelter Luxembourg