Contact Pol Mellina
Country of Admission
- Université du Luxembourg - LL.M. European and International Tax Law, 2013.
- Université de Strasbourg, France - Diplôme de Juriste et Conseil d’entreprise (Master 2 in Business Law and Tax Law), 2012.
- Université de Montpellier, France - Certificat d’Etudes Spécialisées en Droit Fiscal (Certificate of Tax Law), 2012.
- Université de Strasbourg, France - Master 1 en droit des affaires (Master 1 in Business Law), 2011.
- Université de Strasbourg, France - Licence en Droit (Bachelor of Laws), 2010.
- Pol joined BSP's Tax department in 2014 and qualified as a Luxembourg lawyer the same year. He advises corporate and individual clients on both domestic and international tax issues, focusing on cross-border transactions and tax litigation.
- Prior to joining us, Pol completed several traineeships within the tax department of another major Luxembourg law firm and ranked 1st at the competition EY Luxembourg Young Tax Professional of the Year 2013.
- Pol is the author of several articles and contributions on direct tax and VAT related topics. He is also a visiting lecturer in international tax law at the University of Lorraine and has been appointed arbitrator at the Luxembourg Commission for Arbitration in Sport in 2019.
Mar 19, 2020
[Updated on 20/03/2020] Newsflash | Tax measures tackling the economic impacts of the COVID-19 crisis
[Updated on 20/03/2020] In response to the COVID-19 crisis, on 17 March 2020, the Luxembourg Government has declared the “state of emergency” for Luxembourg and announced several tax measures for lega
Sep 20, 2019
Our Tax practice brochure gives an overview of the services our team of lawyers provides to domestic and internatonal clients in all Luxembourg tax related matters.
Luxembourg | Hôtel Le Royal
Luxembourg | Forum Da Vinci