Contact Pol Mellina
Country of Admission
- Université du Luxembourg - LL.M. European and International Tax Law, 2013.
- Université de Strasbourg, France - Diplôme de Juriste et Conseil d’entreprise (Master 2 in Business Law and Tax Law), 2012.
- Université de Montpellier, France - Certificat d’Etudes Spécialisées en Droit Fiscal (Certificate of Tax Law), 2012.
- Université de Strasbourg, France - Master 1 en droit des affaires (Master 1 in Business Law), 2011.
- Université de Strasbourg, France - Licence en Droit (Bachelor of Laws), 2010.
- Pol joined BSP's Tax department in 2014 and qualified as a Luxembourg lawyer the same year. He advises corporate and individual clients on both domestic and international tax issues, focusing on cross-border transactions and tax litigation.
- Prior to joining us, Pol completed several traineeships within the tax department of another major Luxembourg law firm and ranked 1st at the competition EY Luxembourg Young Tax Professional of the Year 2013.
- Pol is the author of several articles and contributions on direct tax and VAT related topics. He is also a visiting lecturer in international tax law at the University of Lorraine and has been appointed arbitrator at the Luxembourg Commission for Arbitration in Sport in 2019.
Jan 01, 2021
AML | RAIF’S RR and RC Identification Form must be completed and filed with the AEDT
On 16 December 2020, the Administration de l’enregistrement, des domaines et de la TVA (the “AEDT”) sent letters to reserved alternative investment funds (“RAIFs”) to request them to appoint, in
Oct 15, 2020
Newsflash | New Tax measures announced in 2021 Draft Budget Law
On 14 October 2020, the Luxembourg Finance Minister presented its presented 2021 draft Budget Bill (hereinafter the “Draft Law”), which includes a number of amendments to the Luxembourg tax system aff