Contact Pol Mellina
Country of Admission
- Université du Luxembourg - LL.M. European and International Tax Law, 2013.
- Université de Strasbourg, France - Diplôme de Juriste et Conseil d’entreprise (Master 2 in Business Law and Tax Law), 2012.
- Université de Montpellier, France - Certificat d’Etudes Spécialisées en Droit Fiscal (Certificate of Tax Law), 2012.
- Université de Strasbourg, France - Master 1 en droit des affaires (Master 1 in Business Law), 2011.
- Université de Strasbourg, France - Licence en Droit (Bachelor of Laws), 2010.
- Pol joined BSP's Tax department in 2014 and qualified as a Luxembourg lawyer the same year. He advises corporate and individual clients on both domestic and international tax issues, focusing on cross-border transactions and tax litigation.
- Prior to joining us, Pol completed several traineeships within the tax department of another major Luxembourg law firm and ranked 1st at the competition EY Luxembourg Young Tax Professional of the Year 2013.
- Pol is the author of several articles and contributions on direct tax and VAT related topics. He is also a visiting lecturer in international tax law at the University of Lorraine and has been appointed arbitrator at the Luxembourg Commission for Arbitration in Sport in 2019.
May 20, 2021
Newsflash | Luxembourg publishes updated guidance on mutual assistance procedure in tax matters
On 11 March 2021, the Luxembourg Tax Administration (“LTA”) published updated guidance on the Mutual Assistance Procedure (“MAP”) in tax matters provided for in double tax conventions signed by Luxemb
Apr 01, 2021
Newsflash | Luxembourg implemented new tax provisions limiting deductibility of costs incurred in non-cooperative jurisdictions
On 8 January 2021, the Luxembourg Parliament voted to approve the Bill N°7547 (the “Bill”) implementing new provisions (with effect as from 1 March 2021) related to tax deductions vis-à-vis interest a