Contact Isabel Høg-Jensen
Country of Admission
- Université de Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Certificate in Luxembourg Law, 1998.
- Université Robert Schuman, Strasbourg, France, Maîtrise en Droit 1997.
- Université de Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Maîtrise en Droit et Economie, 1993.
- Isabel has in depth knowledge of both the traditional and the alternative investment funds industry in Luxembourg
- She has as well an extensive experience on all the aspects relating to capital market union, OTC derivatives/Emir and remuneration policies in the financial sectors, including shadow banking and money market funds.
- Former Senior Legal Adviser at ALFI, she assisted in the implementation of the Alternative Investment Funds Directive into Luxembourg law.
Jan 31, 2019
BSP Newsletter | February 2019
This newsletter is intended as a general discussion of the following topics: AML, Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Investment Funds and Tax. If you would like to know more about the topic
Oct 25, 2018
FOKUS PÅ (Reserverede alternative investeringsfonde) I Luxembourg
Denne brochure fokuserer på reserverede alternative investeringsfonde, en ny og fleksibel alternativ investeringsstruktur godkendt ved lov den 23. juli 2016 der trådte i kraft den 31. august 2016.
Stockholm - Copenhagen
Brussels Kart Expo, HALL 2, avenue Alfons Gosset 9, 1702 Grand-Bigard - Belgium