Contact Isabel Høg-Jensen
Country of Admission
- Université de Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Certificate in Luxembourg Law, 1998.
- Université Robert Schuman, Strasbourg, France, Maîtrise en Droit (Master in Law), 1997.
- Université de Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Maîtrise en Droit et Economie (Master in Law and Economy), 1993.
- Isabel has been active in the Luxembourg investment fund market since 2001.
- She assists fund promoters and asset managers in relation to the structuring and establishment of a wide range of funds including undertakings for collective investment in transferable securities, private equity, real estate and debt funds.
- She provides advice on compliance with all aspects of the regulatory regime applicable to investment funds and in particular the alternative investment fund managers directive (AIFMD).
- She also assists alternative investment fund managers in Luxembourg with all regulatory and compliance aspects including the review of their internal policies and procedures.
- She is in charge within the investment management department for the sustainable finance development and regulatory follow up.
- Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry (ALFI)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Institut Luxembourgeois des Administrateurs (ILA)
- Luxembourg Private Equity Association (LPEA)
- Luxembourg Capital Markets Association (LuxCMA) - Sustainable Finance Task Force
- Nordic Chamber of Commerce in Belgium and Luxembourg (NOBELUX)
- Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Belgium and Luxembourg (SWEBELUX)
Aug 04, 2020
Sustainable Finance Insights Series - 8 | Amendments to the Disclosure Regulation (2019/2088)
On 22 June 2020, the European Union published the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on the establishment of a framework to facilitate sustainable investment, and amending Regula
Aug 03, 2020
Sustainable Finance Insights Series - 7 | EU taxonomy regulation published
On 22 June 2020 Regulation (EU)2020/852 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the establishment of a framework to facilitate sustainable investment, and amending Regulation 2019/2088 on sus
Jun 18, 2020
Sustainable Finance Insights Series - 6 | The European Commission publishes draft delegated acts on the integration of sustainability factors under MiFID II
On 8 June 2020, the European Commission published a set of draft delegated acts concerning the integration of sustainability factors under various legislative acts such as Directive 2009/65/EC on the
Stockholm - Copenhagen