Contact Isabel Høg-Jensen
Country of Admission
- Cambridge Sustainable Finance Leadership Institute, Master Certificate, 2020.
- Université de Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Certificate in Luxembourg Law, 1998.
- Université Robert Schuman, Strasbourg, France, Maîtrise en Droit (Master in Law), 1997.
- Université de Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Maîtrise en Droit et Economie (Master in Law and Economy), 1993.
- Isabel has more than nineteen years’ experience in the Luxembourg investment fund market.
- Her practice mainly consists in assisting fund promoters and asset managers in relation to the structuring and establishment of a wide range of funds including undertakings for collective investment in transferable securities, private equity (including Luxembourg regulated private equity funds and private equity funds set up in the form of special limited partnership), real estate and debt funds.
- She provides advice on compliance with all aspects of the regulatory regime applicable to investment funds and in particular the alternative investment fund managers directive (AIFMD).
- She advises alternative investment fund managers in Luxembourg with the review of their internal policies and procedures.
- Isabel is in charge within the investment management department for the sustainable finance development and regulatory follow up.
- She holds a Master certificate from Cambridge Sustainable Finance Leadership Institute.
- Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry (ALFI)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Institut Luxembourgeois des Administrateurs (ILA)
- Luxembourg Private Equity Association (LPEA)
- Luxembourg Capital Markets Association (LuxCMA) - Sustainable Finance Task Force
- Nordic Chamber of Commerce in Belgium and Luxembourg (NOBELUX)
- Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Belgium and Luxembourg (SWEBELUX)
Oct 16, 2020
Chambers T&D | Alternative Funds 2020
The recent international consensus is that integrating environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations into financial decision-making will lead to increased investment in longer-term and sus
Aug 04, 2020
Sustainable Finance Insights Series - 8 | Amendments to the Disclosure Regulation (2019/2088)
On 22 June 2020, the European Union published the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on the establishment of a framework to facilitate sustainable investment, and amending Regula
Stockholm - Copenhagen