Contact Isabel Høg-Jensen
Country of Admission
- Université de Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Certificate in Luxembourg Law, 1998.
- Université Robert Schuman, Strasbourg, France, Maîtrise en Droit 1997.
- Université de Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Maîtrise en Droit et Economie, 1993.
- Isabel has in depth knowledge of both the traditional and the alternative investment funds industry in Luxembourg
- She has as well an extensive experience on all the aspects relating to capital market union, OTC derivatives/Emir and remuneration policies in the financial sectors, including shadow banking and money market funds.
- Former Senior Legal Adviser at ALFI, she assisted in the implementation of the Alternative Investment Funds Directive into Luxembourg law.
- International Bar Association (IBA)
May 02, 2019
Investment Management Brochure
Our new Investment Management practice brochure includes our expertise in this market and all the specificities of investment vehicles in Luxembourg. Our team has a strong and well-established expert
Apr 24, 2019
BSP Newsletter | April 2019
This newsletter is intended as a general discussion of the following topics: AML, Banking & Finance, Brexit, Capital Markets, Dispute Resolution, Investment Funds and Tax.
Stockholm - Copenhagen
Brussels Kart Expo, HALL 2, avenue Alfons Gosset 9, 1702 Grand-Bigard - Belgium