Contact Isabel Høg-Jensen
Country of Admission
- Université de Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Certificate in Luxembourg Law, 1998.
- Université Robert Schuman, Strasbourg, France, Maîtrise en Droit (Master in Law), 1997.
- Université de Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Maîtrise en Droit et Economie (Master in Law and Economy), 1993.
- Isabel has been active in the Luxembourg investment fund market since 2001.
- She assists fund promoters and asset managers in relation to the structuring and establishment of a wide range of funds including undertakings for collective investment in transferable securities, private equity, real estate and debt funds.
- She provides advice on compliance with all aspects of the regulatory regime applicable to investment funds and in particular the alternative investment fund managers directive (AIFMD).
- She also assists alternative investment fund managers in Luxembourg with all regulatory and compliance aspects including the review of their internal policies and procedures.
- She is in charge within the investment management department for the sustainable finance development and regulatory follow up.
- Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry (ALFI)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Institut Luxembourgeois des Administrateurs (ILA)
- Luxembourg Private Equity Association (LPEA)
- Nordic Chamber of Commerce in Belgium and Luxembourg (NOBELUX)
- Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Belgium and Luxembourg (SWEBELUX)
Feb 14, 2020
NEWSFLASH | Sustainable Finance Insights Series - 3: ESMA - Strategy on Sustainable Finance
On 6 February 2020 the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) published its strategy on sustainable finance (the "Sustainable Strategy").
Dec 20, 2019
NEWSFLASH | Sustainable Finance Insights Series - 2: Amendment of the Benchmark Regulation in line with an ESG optic
On December 9, 2019, the European Parliament and the Council adopted Regulation (UE) 2019/2089 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 November 2019 amending Regulation (EU) 2016/1011 (her
Stockholm - Copenhagen
Brussels Kart Expo, HALL 2, avenue Alfons Gosset 9, 1702 Grand-Bigard - Belgium