Contact Isabel Høg-Jensen
Country of Admission
- Cambridge Sustainable Finance Leadership Institute, Master Certificate, 2020.
- Université de Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Certificate in Luxembourg Law, 1998.
- Université Robert Schuman, Strasbourg, France, Maîtrise en Droit (Master in Law), 1997.
- Université de Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Maîtrise en Droit et Economie (Master in Law and Economy), 1993.
- Isabel has more than nineteen years’ experience in the Luxembourg investment fund market.
- Her practice mainly consists in assisting fund promoters and asset managers in relation to the structuring and establishment of a wide range of funds including undertakings for collective investment in transferable securities, private equity (including Luxembourg regulated private equity funds and private equity funds set up in the form of special limited partnership), real estate and debt funds.
- She provides advice on compliance with all aspects of the regulatory regime applicable to investment funds and in particular the alternative investment fund managers directive (AIFMD).
- She advises alternative investment fund managers in Luxembourg with the review of their internal policies and procedures.
- Isabel is in charge within the investment management department for the sustainable finance development and regulatory follow up.
- She holds a Master certificate from Cambridge Sustainable Finance Leadership Institute.
- Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry (ALFI)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Institut Luxembourgeois des Administrateurs (ILA)
- Luxembourg Private Equity Association (LPEA)
- Luxembourg Capital Markets Association (LuxCMA) - Sustainable Finance Task Force
- Nordic Chamber of Commerce in Belgium and Luxembourg (NOBELUX)
- Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Belgium and Luxembourg (SWEBELUX)
Mar 30, 2021
AGEFI | La crise du Covid accélère l'agenda ESG
Rencontre avec Isabel Høg-Jensen, Avocat à la Cour, Counsel chez BSP. Le Covid-19 va-t-il selon vous modifier l'intérêt porté aux investissements ESG ? Le règlement sur la publication d
Mar 24, 2021
Sustainable Finance Insights Series - 12 | ESMA final report on taxonomy - alignment of non-financial undertakings and asset managers
On 1 March 2021, ESMA published its final report on advice under article 8 of the taxonomy regulation (please refer to BSP Sustainable Newsflash Series number 7), which covers the information to be pr
Mar 16, 2021
Sustainable Finance Insights Series - 11 | Joint ESAs supervisory statement on the application of the SFDR
Background On 25 February 2021, the three European Supervisory Authorities (EBA, EIOPA and ESMA – ESAs) have published a joint supervisory statement on the effective and consistent application a