Contact Daniel Riedel
Country of Admission
- Université du Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Master 2 en Droit Financier Européen et International avec spécialisation en Droit Fiscal Européen et International (Master 2 (LL.M.) in European and International Financial Law with a specialisation in European and International Tax Law), 2015.
- Université du Luxembourg, Master 1 en Droit Financier Européen et International (Master 1 in European and International Financial Law), 2014.
- Université du Luxembourg, Bachelor en Gestion d’entreprise (Bachelor in Business Administration), 2011.
- Daniel Riedel specialises in Luxembourg and international tax law, advising corporations, partnerships and private individuals on a whole range of domestic and international tax issues in respect of corporate, private equity and finance-based transactions, including transfer pricing, litigation, tax reporting and tax compliance matters.
- Prior to joining the firm, Daniel gained experience working in the financial sector and as a Senior International Tax Consultant in a major tax and accounting services firm.
- Daniel regularly contributes to the Luxembourg tax doctrine, participates at tax conferences in Luxembourg and abroad and has recently been appointed as a visiting lecturer in international tax law at the University of Lorraine.
Mar 08, 2019
Newsflash | Luxembourg presents budget law 2019
On March 5th 2019, the Luxembourg Minister of Finance submitted to the Parliament the draft 2019 budget law (the "Budget"), which is expected to be approved by the end of April.
Feb 22, 2019
Thin capitalisation Q&A: Luxembourg
This Q&A provides jurisdiction-specific commentary on Practice note, Thin capitalisation: Cross-border, and forms part of Cross-border loan financing and Cross-border joint ventures. Luxe
Hôtel Le Royal - Luxembourg