Contact Daniel Riedel
Country of Admission
- Université du Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Master 2 en Droit Financier Européen et International avec spécialisation en Droit Fiscal Européen et International (Master 2 (LL.M.) in European and International Financial Law with a specialisation in European and International Tax Law), 2015.
- Université du Luxembourg, Master 1 en Droit Financier Européen et International (Master 1 in European and International Financial Law), 2014.
- Université du Luxembourg, Bachelor en Gestion d’entreprise (Bachelor in Business Administration), 2011.
- Daniel Riedel specialises in Luxembourg and international tax law, advising corporations, partnerships and private individuals on a whole range of domestic and international tax issues in respect of corporate, private equity and finance-based transactions, including transfer pricing, litigation, tax reporting and tax compliance matters.
- Prior to joining the firm, Daniel gained experience working in the financial sector and as a Senior International Tax Consultant in a major tax and accounting services firm.
- Daniel regularly contributes to the Luxembourg tax doctrine, participates at tax conferences in Luxembourg and abroad and has recently been appointed as a visiting lecturer in international tax law at the University of Lorraine.
- The Legal 500: Recommended lawyer in Tax
Aug 16, 2019
NEWSFLASH | Draft Law for the ATAD 2 Implementation
On 8 August 2019, the Luxembourg government filed a draft law implementing the Council Directive (EU) 2017/952 of 29 May 2017 amending Directive (EU) 2016/1164 as regards hybrid mismatches with third
Aug 16, 2019
NEWSFLASH | Draft law on DAC6 submitted to Luxembourg Parliament
On 8 August, the Luxembourg Government submitted draft law No. 7465 (the “Draft Law”) to the Luxembourg Parliament.
Lalux - 9 Rue Jean Fischbach, 3372 Leudelange
Hôtel Le Royal - Luxembourg