Contact Daniel Riedel
Country of Admission
- Université du Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Master 2 en Droit Financier Européen et International avec spécialisation en Droit Fiscal Européen et International (Master 2 (LL.M.) in European and International Financial Law with a specialisation in European and International Tax Law), 2015.
- Université du Luxembourg, Master 1 en Droit Financier Européen et International (Master 1 in European and International Financial Law), 2014.
- Université du Luxembourg, Bachelor en Gestion d’entreprise (Bachelor in Business Administration), 2011.
- Daniel Riedel specialises in Luxembourg and international tax law, advising corporations, partnerships and private individuals on a whole range of domestic and international tax issues in respect of corporate, private equity and finance-based transactions, including transfer pricing, litigation, tax reporting and tax compliance matters.
- Prior to joining the firm, Daniel gained experience working in the financial sector and as a Senior International Tax Consultant in a major tax and accounting services firm.
- Daniel regularly contributes to the Luxembourg tax doctrine, speaks at tax conferences in Luxembourg and abroad and is a visiting lecturer in tax law at the University of Lorraine and the University of Liechtenstein.
- The Legal 500: Recommended lawyer in Tax
Sep 20, 2019
Our Tax practice brochure gives an overview of the services our team of lawyers provides to domestic and internatonal clients in all Luxembourg tax related matters.
Aug 16, 2019
NEWSFLASH | Draft Law for the ATAD 2 Implementation
On 8 August 2019, the Luxembourg government filed a draft law implementing the Council Directive (EU) 2017/952 of 29 May 2017 amending Directive (EU) 2016/1164 as regards hybrid mismatches with third
Luxembourg | Hôtel Le Royal
Lalux - 9 Rue Jean Fischbach, 3372 Leudelange
Hôtel Le Royal - Luxembourg