Contact Elzbieta Tumko
- Mykolas Romeris University, Vilnius, Lithuania, Master in Business law, 2010.
- Mykolas Romeris University, Vilnius, Lithuania, Bachelor of Law, 2008.
- Tilburg University, Tilburg, the Netherlands, Law, exchange student, 2007.
- Elzbieta Tumko is focusing her practice in areas of corporate transactions and finance law. She also specialises in capital markets and bank lending, structured finance and securitisation.
- During her legal practice, Elzbieta has advised international clients (including credit and financial institutions, private equity investors and publicly traded companies) in large-scale financing transactions and on various capital and financial markets issues.
- International Bar Association (IBA)
Apr 21, 2021
Newsflash | Circular CSSF 21/769 – Teleworking in supervised entities
On 9 April 2021, the CSSF published Circular CSSF 21/769 regarding governance and security requirements for Supervised Entities (as defined below) to perform tasks or activities through Telework (as d
Aug 13, 2020
AFME | Outsourcing - Guidance on the Legal and Regulatory Framework
Given regulators increasing focus on outsourcing, AFME in collaboration with Latham and Watkins, has published a reference paper ‘Outsourcing: The Legal and Regulatory framework’.