Contact Evelyn Maher
Country of Admission
Solicitor in Ireland, 2000
- University College Cork, Ireland, LL.M., 1997.
- University of Limerick, Ireland, B.A. in Law and European Studies, 1996.
Evelyn is Head of BSP's Investment Management department.
She has been active in the Luxembourg investment fund market since 2001 assisting fund promoters and asset managers in relation to the structuring and establishment of a wide range of funds including private equity, venture capital, loan origination, loan participation and real estate.
- She provides advice on compliance with all aspects of the regulatory regime applicable to investment funds and in particular the alternative investment fund managers directive (AIFMD).
- Following launch of the fund Evelyn offers on-going assistance in relation to closings, investments, divestments, liquidation and general issues arising throughout the life of the fund.
- She has also provided assistance in relation to the listing of securities on both the regulated and Euro MTF markets operated by the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
- She has extensive experience in relation to Luxembourg regulatory and corporate law.
Jan 02, 2021
National Risk Assessment of ML/TF for the Year 2020
Background The 2020 national risk assessment of money laundering and terrorist financing (the “NRA”) was led by the Executive Secretariat of the National ML/TF Prevention Committee, with the input of
Jan 01, 2021
CSSF 2020 Survey related to the Fight against Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
On 24 December 2020, the CSSF announced that it will roll-out its annual AML online survey for the year 2020 (the “Survey”) on 15 February 2021. Similar to last year, the Survey is addressed to manag