Contact Evelyn Maher
Country of Admission
Solicitor in Ireland, 2000
- University College Cork, Ireland, LL.M., 1997.
- University of Limerick, Ireland, B.A. in Law and European Studies, 1996.
Evelyn is Head of BSP's Investment Management department.
She has been active in the Luxembourg investment fund market since 2001 assisting fund promoters and asset managers in relation to the structuring and establishment of a wide range of funds including private equity, venture capital, loan origination, loan participation and real estate.
- She provides advice on compliance with all aspects of the regulatory regime applicable to investment funds and in particular the alternative investment fund managers directive (AIFMD).
- Following launch of the fund Evelyn offers on-going assistance in relation to closings, investments, divestments, liquidation and general issues arising throughout the life of the fund.
- She has also provided assistance in relation to the listing of securities on both the regulated and Euro MTF markets operated by the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
- She has extensive experience in relation to Luxembourg regulatory and corporate law.
Nov 20, 2020
UK Temporary Permissions Regime (TPR) | Communication by the UK FCA regarding TPR
On 19 November 2020, the CSSF published on its website a press release (Press Release 20/23) (“Press Release”) updating Luxembourg-based entities on the recent developments regarding the UK’s Temporar
Oct 16, 2020
Chambers T&D | Alternative Funds 2020
The recent international consensus is that integrating environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations into financial decision-making will lead to increased investment in longer-term and sus