Contact Evelyn Maher
Country of Admission
Solicitor in Ireland, 2000
- University College Cork, Ireland, LL.M., 1997.
- University of Limerick, Ireland, B.A. in Law and European Studies, 1996.
- Evelyn is Head of BSP's Investment Management department.
- She has been active in the Luxembourg investment fund market since 2001 assisting fund promoters and asset managers in relation to the structuring and establishment of a wide range of funds including private equity, venture capital, loan origination, loan participation and real estate.
- She provides advice on compliance with all aspects of the regulatory regime applicable to investment funds and in particular the alternative investment fund managers directive (AIFMD).
- Following launch of the fund Evelyn offers on-going assistance in relation to closings, investments, divestments, liquidation and general issues arising throughout the life of the fund.
- She has also provided assistance in relation to the listing of securities on both the regulated and Euro MTF markets operated by the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
- She has extensive experience in relation to Luxembourg regulatory and corporate law.
- Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry (ALFI)
- American Chamber of Commerce in Luxembourg (AMCHAM)
- British Chamber of Commerce for Luxembourg (BCC)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Institut Luxembourgeois des Administrateurs (ILA)
- Ireland Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce (ILCC)
- International Referral (IR)
- The Legal 500: Recommended Lawyer in Investment Fund
- IFLR1000: Highly regarded in Investment Funds, Banking, Private equity, M&A practice
Mar 31, 2020
Investment Funds | Extension of the CSSF's Deadlines
In recent days, due to the outbreak of COVID-19, the CSSF has published a series of communications addressed to participants in the investment funds sector.
Mar 18, 2020
NEWSFLASH | Annual AML Survey - Deadline Extended
On 17 March 2020, the CSSF published a circular-letter (the “Letter”) relating to the annual online survey for the year 2019 collecting information concerning money laundering and terrorist financing