Contact Evelyn Maher
Country of Admission
Solicitor in Ireland, 2000
- University College Cork, Ireland, LL.M., 1997.
- University of Limerick, Ireland, B.A. in Law and European Studies, 1996.
- Evelyn has been active in the Luxembourg investment fund market since 2001.
- She assists fund promoters and asset managers in relation to the structuring and establishment of a wide range of funds including private equity, venture capital, loan origination, loan participation and real estate.
- She provides advice on compliance with all aspects of the regulatory regime applicable to investment funds and in particular the alternative investment fund managers directive (AIFMD).
- Following launch of the fund Evelyn offers on-going assistance in relation to closings, investments, divestments, liquidation and general issues arising throughout the life of the fund.
- She has also provided assistance in relation to the listing of securities on both the regulated and Euro MTF markets operated by the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
- She has extensive experience in relation to Luxembourg regulatory and corporate law.
Oct 08, 2018
BSP Newsletter | October 2018
This newsletter is intended as a general discussion of the following topics: Capital Markets, Corporate, Employment, Fintech, Investment Funds and Tax. If you would like to know more about the topics
Jul 12, 2018
BSP Newsletter | July 2018
This newsletter is intended as a general discussion of the following topics: AML, Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Dispute Resolution, Employment, Investment Funds and Tax. If you would like to