Contact Evelyn Maher
Country of Admission
Solicitor in Ireland, 2000
- University College Cork, Ireland, LL.M., 1997.
- University of Limerick, Ireland, B.A. in Law and European Studies, 1996.
- Evelyn has been active in the Luxembourg investment fund market since 2001.
- She assists fund promoters and asset managers in relation to the structuring and establishment of a wide range of funds including private equity, venture capital, loan origination, loan participation and real estate.
- She provides advice on compliance with all aspects of the regulatory regime applicable to investment funds and in particular the alternative investment fund managers directive (AIFMD).
- Following launch of the fund Evelyn offers on-going assistance in relation to closings, investments, divestments, liquidation and general issues arising throughout the life of the fund.
- She has also provided assistance in relation to the listing of securities on both the regulated and Euro MTF markets operated by the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
- She has extensive experience in relation to Luxembourg regulatory and corporate law.
- The Legal 500: Recommended Lawyer in Investment Fund
- IFLR1000: Highly regarded in Investment Funds, Banking, Private equity, M&A practice
Jul 19, 2019
NEWSFLASH | Brexit - CSSF 12 Month Transitional Period for Uk Funds, AIFMs and Management Companies
Background In April 2019 two Luxembourg laws (the “Brexit Laws”) were published in anticipation of the United Kingdom's exit from the European Union without any withdrawal agreement on 31st Oct
Jul 12, 2019
BSP Newsletter | July 2019
This newsletter is intended as a general discussion of the following topics: AML, Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Employment, Investment Funds and Tax.