Contact Evelyn Maher
Country of Admission
Solicitor in Ireland, 2000
- University College Cork, Ireland, LL.M., 1997.
- University of Limerick, Ireland, B.A. in Law and European Studies, 1996.
Evelyn is Head of BSP's Investment Management department.
She has been active in the Luxembourg investment fund market since 2001 assisting fund promoters and asset managers in relation to the structuring and establishment of a wide range of funds including private equity, venture capital, loan origination, loan participation and real estate.
- She provides advice on compliance with all aspects of the regulatory regime applicable to investment funds and in particular the alternative investment fund managers directive (AIFMD).
- Following launch of the fund Evelyn offers on-going assistance in relation to closings, investments, divestments, liquidation and general issues arising throughout the life of the fund.
- She has also provided assistance in relation to the listing of securities on both the regulated and Euro MTF markets operated by the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
- She has extensive experience in relation to Luxembourg regulatory and corporate law.
Sep 14, 2021
IR Global | Hot topics in Luxembourg investment funds
According to the latest statistics released by the CSSF, the total net assets for regulated funds in Luxembourg amounted to more than EUR5 trillion as at 31 January 2021, representing an increase of s
Jul 28, 2021
Newsflash | Transposition of the directive regarding cross-border distribution of collective investment undertakings into Luxembourg law
On 26 July 2021, the law of 21 July 2021 transposing the directive (UE) 2019/1160 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 June 2019 amending Directives 2009/65/EC and 2011/61/EU with regar