Contact Evelyn Maher
Country of Admission
Solicitor in Ireland, 2000
- University College Cork, Ireland, LL.M., 1997.
- University of Limerick, Ireland, B.A. in Law and European Studies, 1996.
- Evelyn has been active in the Luxembourg investment fund market since 2001.
- She assists fund promoters and asset managers in relation to the structuring and establishment of a wide range of funds including private equity, venture capital, loan origination, loan participation and real estate.
- She provides advice on compliance with all aspects of the regulatory regime applicable to investment funds and in particular the alternative investment fund managers directive (AIFMD).
- Following launch of the fund Evelyn offers on-going assistance in relation to closings, investments, divestments, liquidation and general issues arising throughout the life of the fund.
- She has also provided assistance in relation to the listing of securities on both the regulated and Euro MTF markets operated by the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
- She has extensive experience in relation to Luxembourg regulatory and corporate law.
Jul 12, 2019
BSP Newsletter | July 2019
This newsletter is intended as a general discussion of the following topics: AML, Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Employment, Investment Funds and Tax.
May 02, 2019
Investment Management Brochure
Our new Investment Management practice brochure includes our expertise in this market and all the specificities of investment vehicles in Luxembourg. Our team has a strong and well-established expert