Contact Daniel Riedel
Country of Admission
- Université du Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Master 2 en Droit Financier Européen et International avec spécialisation en Droit Fiscal Européen et International (Master 2 (LL.M.) in European and International Financial Law with a specialisation in European and International Tax Law), 2015.
- Université du Luxembourg, Master 1 en Droit Financier Européen et International (Master 1 in European and International Financial Law), 2014.
- Université du Luxembourg, Bachelor en Gestion d’entreprise (Bachelor in Business Administration), 2011.
- Daniel Riedel specialises in Luxembourg and international tax law, advising corporations, partnerships and private individuals on a whole range of domestic and international tax issues in respect of corporate, private equity and finance-based transactions, including transfer pricing, litigation, tax reporting and tax compliance matters.
- Prior to joining the firm, Daniel gained experience working in the financial sector and as a Senior International Tax Consultant in a major tax and accounting services firm.
- Daniel regularly contributes to the Luxembourg tax doctrine, speaks at tax conferences in Luxembourg and abroad and is a visiting lecturer in tax law at the University of Lorraine and the University of Liechtenstein.
- The Legal 500: Recommended lawyer in Tax
Mar 27, 2020
Covid-19 | Suspension of deadlines set for proceedings before Luxembourg courts
Due to the current state of crisis, the Government Council adopted the Grand-Ducal Regulation of 25 March 2020, which was published the same day and entered into force on 26 March 2020.
Mar 19, 2020
[Updated on 03/04/2020] Newsflash | Tax measures tackling the economic impacts of the COVID-19 crisis
[Updated on 03/04/2020] In response to the COVID-19 crisis, on 17 March 2020, the Luxembourg Government has declared the “state of emergency” for Luxembourg and announced several tax measures for lega
Luxembourg | Hôtel Le Royal
Lalux - 9 Rue Jean Fischbach, 3372 Leudelange