Contact Daniel Riedel
Country of Admission
- Université du Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Master 2 en Droit Financier Européen et International avec spécialisation en Droit Fiscal Européen et International (Master 2 (LL.M.) in European and International Financial Law with a specialisation in European and International Tax Law), 2015.
- Université du Luxembourg, Master 1 en Droit Financier Européen et International (Master 1 in European and International Financial Law), 2014.
- Université du Luxembourg, Bachelor en Gestion d’entreprise (Bachelor in Business Administration), 2011.
- Daniel Riedel specialises in Luxembourg and international tax law, advising corporations, partnerships and private individuals on a whole range of domestic and international tax issues in respect of corporate, private equity and finance-based transactions, including transfer pricing, litigation, tax reporting and tax compliance matters.
- Prior to joining the firm, Daniel gained experience working in the financial sector and as a Senior International Tax Consultant in a major tax and accounting services firm.
- Daniel regularly contributes to the Luxembourg tax doctrine, speaks at tax conferences in Luxembourg and abroad and is a visiting lecturer in tax law at the University of Lorraine and the University of Liechtenstein.
- International Fiscal Association (IFA)
- Association Luxembourgeoise d’Etudes Fiscales
- Association Luxembourgeoise des Juristes de Droit Bancaire (ALJB)
- Deutsche Steuerjuristische Gesellschaft (DStJG)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Luxembourg Capital Markets Association (LuxCMA) - Tax Working Group
- The Legal 500: Recommended lawyer in Tax
Apr 01, 2021
Newsflash | Luxembourg implemented new tax provisions limiting deductibility of costs incurred in non-cooperative jurisdictions
On 8 January 2021, the Luxembourg Parliament voted to approve the Bill N°7547 (the “Bill”) implementing new provisions (with effect as from 1 March 2021) related to tax deductions vis-à-vis interest a
Jan 01, 2021
AML | RAIF’S RR and RC Identification Form must be completed and filed with the AEDT
On 16 December 2020, the Administration de l’enregistrement, des domaines et de la TVA (the “AEDT”) sent letters to reserved alternative investment funds (“RAIFs”) to request them to appoint, in