Contact Daniel Riedel
Country of Admission
- Université du Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Master 2 en Droit Financier Européen et International avec spécialisation en Droit Fiscal Européen et International (Master 2 (LL.M.) in European and International Financial Law with a specialisation in European and International Tax Law), 2015.
- Université du Luxembourg, Master 1 en Droit Financier Européen et International (Master 1 in European and International Financial Law), 2014.
- Université du Luxembourg, Bachelor en Gestion d’entreprise (Bachelor in Business Administration), 2011.
- Daniel Riedel specialises in Luxembourg and international tax law, advising corporations, partnerships and private individuals on a whole range of domestic and international tax issues in respect of corporate, private equity and finance-based transactions, including transfer pricing, litigation, tax reporting and tax compliance matters.
- Prior to joining the firm, Daniel gained experience working in the financial sector and as a Senior International Tax Consultant in a major tax and accounting services firm.
- Daniel regularly contributes to the Luxembourg tax doctrine, speaks at tax conferences in Luxembourg and abroad and is a visiting lecturer in tax law at the University of Lorraine and the University of Liechtenstein.
- The Legal 500: Recommended lawyer in Tax
Mar 16, 2020
OECD releases Transfer Pricing guidance on financial transactions
On 11 February 2020, the OECD released its first transfer pricing guidelines (“TP Guidance”) on financial transactions (OECD release) specifying how multinational companies should price intercompany f
Mar 27, 2020
Covid-19 | Suspension of deadlines set for proceedings before Luxembourg courts
Due to the current state of crisis, the Government Council adopted the Grand-Ducal Regulation of 25 March 2020, which was published the same day and entered into force on 26 March 2020.
Mar 19, 2020
[Updated on 29/06/2020] Newsflash | Tax measures tackling the economic impacts of the COVID-19 crisis
[Updated on 29/06/2020] In response to the COVID-19 crisis, on 17 March 2020, the Luxembourg Government has declared the “state of emergency” for Luxembourg and announced several tax measures for lega
Luxembourg | Hôtel Le Royal
Lalux - 9 Rue Jean Fischbach, 3372 Leudelange