Contact Deniz Güneş Türktaş
Country of Admission
- England & Wales, 2019
- Turkey, 2013
- King’s College London, UK, LLM in International Financial Law, 2015.
- Koc University, Turkey, Bachelor of Laws, 2008.
- Deniz Günes Türktas specialises in bank lending and structured finance, advising investment funds, banks, financial institutions, and companies on their multi-jurisdictional financing transactions. She represents on an ongoing basis numerous global investment funds on their capital call facilities, and international financial institutions on their secured and unsecured lendings.
- Deniz also advises clients on structured finance transactions and securitisations, and she has expertise on cross-border corporate restructurings, mergers & acquisitions and corporate law.
- International Bar Association (IBA)
May 28, 2021
Newflash | Draft Bill amending the Securitisation Law
The long anticipated draft law 7825 (the “Draft Law”) has been submitted to the Luxembourg Parliament (Chambre des Députés) by the Luxembourg Minister of Finance on 21 May 2021.