Contact Elodie Vincent
Country of Admission
- Université Paul Cézanne (Aix-en-Provence), France, Postgraduate diploma (Master II) in Comparative Law, 2005.
- University College London, United Kingdom, Certificate of English Legal Studies, 2005.
- Throughout her fifteen year career, Elodie has developed expertise in a wide range of complex corporate matters, particularly in the field of corporate law related to mergers and acquisitions, cross-border restructuring and corporate financing.
- Elodie has substantial expertise in commercial litigation law, areas in which she now specialises more particularly, with a strong focus on dispute resolution transactions.
- Elodie started her professional career as a Corporate services manager in one of the Luxembourg "Big Four" firms before joining one of the major Luxembourg law firms. She has been admitted to the Luxembourg bar in 2016.
- International Bar Association (IBA)
Feb 03, 2022
Newsflash | Register of Beneficial Owners - Preliminary ruling to the Court of Justice of the European Union: the principle of public access to personal data "validated" by the advocate general of the CJEU
Following the adoption of the Law of 13 January 2019 establishing a Register of Beneficial Owners (hereinafter the "RBE Law") transposing Article 30 of Directive (EU) 2015/849 of the European Parliame
Oct 21, 2020
Registre des Bénéficiaires Economiques : Renvoi Prejudiciel devant la CJUE sur l'Interprétation des Notions de "Circonstances Exceptionnelles" et de "Risque"
Le tribunal d'arrondissement de et à Luxembourg a demandé à la CJUE de se prononcer, à titre préjudiciel, sur l’interprétation à donner aux notions de « circonstances exceptionnelles », de « risque »
Oct 21, 2020
Register of Beneficial Owners: Referral to the Court of Justice of the European Union for a Preliminary Ruling on the Interpretation of the Concepts of "Exceptional Circumstances" and "Risk"
The Luxembourg District Court has requested the CJEU to give a preliminary ruling on the interpretation to be given to the concepts of "exceptional circumstances", "risk" and "disproportionate risk" a
Mama Shelter Luxembourg