Right by you with these specific expertise
Contact Elodie Vincent
Country of admission
- Université Paul Cézanne (Aix-en-Provence), France, Postgraduate diploma (Master II) in Comparative Law, 2005.
- University College London, United Kingdom, Certificate of English Legal Studies, 2005.
- Throughout her fifteen year career, Elodie has developed expertise in a wide range of complex corporate matters, particularly in the field of corporate law related to mergers and acquisitions, cross-border restructuring and corporate financing.
- Elodie has substantial expertise in commercial litigation law, areas in which she now specialises more particularly, with a strong focus on dispute resolution transactions.
- Elodie started her professional career as a Corporate services manager in one of the Luxembourg "Big Four" firms before joining one of the major Luxembourg law firms. She has been admitted to the Luxembourg bar in 2016.