Right by you with these specific expertise:
Contact Linda Harroch
Country of Admission
- Université Nancy II, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires et Fiscalité (Master in Business Law and Tax Law), 1999.
- Linda is the Head of the Private Equity practice within the firm.
- Linda has been active in the Corporate Law, the Mergers & Acquisitions, the Private Equity and the Real Estate practices since 2000.
- She regularly advises major international companies, private equity firms and real estate funds on funds structuring and formation as well as on the structuring and financing of international buy-out transactions, joint ventures, corporate reorganizations, merger & acquisition as well as corporate governance matters including litigation between co-investors.
- Linda has been active in the field of joint ventures and investment structures advising on the private equity firm’s side and on the management side.
- She has further advised major international groups of companies for corporate reorganizations, financings, listing and re-financing as well as in relation to their capital markets transactions.
- In addition to her corporate expertise, Linda has been involved in a number of capital markets transactions advising international firms on various types of financing, such as refinancing packages and debt restructurings.