Contact Linda Harroch
Country of Admission
- Université Nancy II, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires et Fiscalité (Master in Business Law and Tax Law), 1999.
Linda is a Partner and a member of the Corporate Law and M&A, Private Equity and Real Estate practices.
She is the Head of the Private Equity practice within the firm.
- Linda specialises mainly in corporate law, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, transaction business law and real estate.
- She regularly advises major international companies, private equity firms and real estate funds on fund structuring and formation as well as on the structuring and financing of international buy-out transactions, joint ventures, corporate reorganizations, merger & acquisition as well as corporate governance matters including litigation between co-investors.
- Linda has been active in the field of joint ventures and investment structures advising on the private equity firm’s side and on the management side.
- She has further advised major international groups of companies for corporate reorganizations, financings, listing and re-financing as well as in relation to their capital market transactions.
- In addition to her corporate expertise, Linda has been involved in a number of capital market transactions advising international firms on various types of financing, such as refinancing packages and debt restructurings.
Sep 22, 2021
Paperjam Grand Dossier | Le Private Equity, une industrie en croissance constante
Que ce soit au Luxembourg ou en dehors de nos frontières, le Private Equity connaît, ces dernières décennies, une croissance exceptionnelle, avec des chiffres records.