Right by you with these specific expertise
Contact Marylou Poncin
Direct contactSend an email
p. +352.26.025-1Download vcard
Country of admission
- Université de Luxembourg, Luxembourg, LL.M. in International and European Banking and Financial Law – CIS (Collective Investment Schemes / Investment Funds Law), Cum Laude, 2016.
- Université de Liège, Belgium, Master of Laws, Cum Laude, 2015.
- Université de Liège, Belgium, Bachelor Degree in Law, Cum Laude, 2013.
- Marylou’s practice consists primarily in advising investment funds and management companies with respect to their corporate forms and to draft or review all the documentations and contracts relating thereto as well as handling their regulatory filings if any. She is involved in regulated fund vehicles (including UCITS, SIFs, and SICARs) as well as RAIFs and other unregulated vehicles at all stages of their life from the funds’ inception all the way to their liquidation.
- Marylou has been admitted to the Luxembourg Bar in 2018 and graduated with an LL.M. in Collective Investment Scheme from the University of Luxembourg.