This Employment Law Luxembourg course will provide you with key insights into the employment law framework in this important European market, in which increasing numbers of British and international companies are establishing a significant presence.
Thoughtful explanations of local employment law and best practice, with concrete case examples, will equip participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to operatees which HR professionals need to be aware of.
Learning journey: effectively in the Grand Duchy. Led by lawyers from one of Luxembourg’s most respected law firms, the course provides advice and guidance on the latest changes and key issues:
- Understand the legal framework in Luxembourg, including latest developments and law in the pipeline
- Deal with key HR issues appropriately
- Advise colleagues on law and best practice
- Apply legal knowledge to real-life scenarios
- Assess how to deal with practical situations in the most effective and time efficient manner
For full details, visit the Bond Solon website.