Contact Hervé Michel
Country of Admission
- Institut d’Administration des Entreprises de Metz, France, DESS-CAAE (Master of International Business Management), 1991.
- Université de Metz, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires (Master in Business Law), 1990.
- Hervé has over two decades of advisory and litigation consulting experience encompassing a wide range of disputes that arise in the course of business and commerce including: termination of commercial relations, contractual liability, breach of contracts and unfair competition.
- He specialises in corporate litigation, with a particular focus on shareholder disputes, post-acquisition litigation, directors' liability, competition and distribution law.
- Hervé has in-depth knowledge of the criminal law process and has acted as counsel on a wide range of international arbitration and mediation proceedings. He has experience of dealing with claims in the local courts and his thorough practice with regards to enforcement procedures has enabled him to efficiently request both local enforcement and transnational enforcement of legal decisions.
- Hervé’s expertise also extends to providing advice to Luxembourg companies on all aspects of labour law. He has substantial experience in advising clients on a wide range of social law matters pertaining to a company's evolution including economic dismissals, elaboration and implementation of social plans, negotiation with trade unions and drafting of company agreements. He has also acted in a variety of significant employment litigation matters. Hervé’s practise extends beyond Luxembourg with him regularly advising global clients or Luxembourg subsidiaries thereof.
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- The Legal 500: Recommended Lawyer in Employment
Feb 02, 2021
Newsflash | In Luxembourg, first court decisions on COVID-19: rents for commercial leases are suspended during periods of forced closure
Commercial leases are among the contracts that are the subject of numerous disputes because of the economic situation generated by COVID-19. At the beginning of the health crisis, a draft law was cons
Feb 02, 2021
Newsflash | Premières prises de position des tribunaux luxembourgeois au sujet du COVID-19 : les loyers des baux commerciaux ne sont pas dûs pendant la fermeture obligatoire des lieux loués
Parmi les contrats qui font l’objet de nombreuses controverses à cause de la situation notamment économique générée par le COVID-19, il y a les baux commerciaux. Au début de la crise sanitaire, une pr
Luxembourg - IFE Abilways