Contact Hervé Michel
Country of Admission
- Institut d’Administration des Entreprises de Metz, France, DESS-CAAE (Master of International Business Management), 1991.
- Université de Metz, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires (Master in Business Law), 1990.
- Hervé has over two decades of advisory and litigation consulting experience encompassing a wide range of disputes that arise in the course of business and commerce including: termination of commercial relations, contractual liability, breach of contracts and unfair competition.
- He specialises in corporate litigation, with a particular focus on shareholder disputes, post-acquisition litigation, directors' liability, competition and distribution law.
- Hervé has in-depth knowledge of the criminal law process and has acted as counsel on a wide range of international arbitration and mediation proceedings. He has experience of dealing with claims in the local courts and his thorough practice with regards to enforcement procedures has enabled him to efficiently request both local enforcement and transnational enforcement of legal decisions.
- Hervé’s expertise also extends to providing advice to Luxembourg companies on all aspects of labour law. He has substantial experience in advising clients on a wide range of social law matters pertaining to a company's evolution including economic dismissals, elaboration and implementation of social plans, negotiation with trade unions and drafting of company agreements. He has also acted in a variety of significant employment litigation matters. Hervé’s practise extends beyond Luxembourg with him regularly advising global clients or Luxembourg subsidiaries thereof.
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- The Legal 500: Recommended Lawyer in Employment
Apr 22, 2020
COVID-19 | Commercial and Residential Lease Arrangements
On 18 March 2020, the Luxembourg government adopted a Grand-Ducal Regulation declaring a state of emergency, allowing it to take urgent measures to deal with the crisis linked to Covid-19.
Apr 22, 2020
COVID-19 | Les Dispositions Prises en Matière de Bail Commercial et de Bail d’Habitation
Le 18 mars 2020, le gouvernement luxembourgeois a adopté un règlement grand-ducal déclarant l'état d'urgence, lui permettant de prendre des mesures urgentes pour faire face à la crise liée au Covid-19
Oct 07, 2019
IBA International Litigation News | The convention on the contract for the International Carriage of Goods by Road and Food Safety: an original Luxembourg ruling
"This article was first published in the IBA Litigation Committee newsletter in September 2019, and is reproduced by kind permission of the International Bar Association, London, UK.
Luxembourg - IFE Abilways