Contact Hervé Michel
Country of Admission
- Institut d’Administration des Entreprises de Metz, France, DESS-CAAE (Master of International Business Management), 1991.
- Université de Metz, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires (Master in Business Law), 1990.
- Hervé has over two decades of advisory and litigation consulting experience encompassing a wide range of disputes that arise in the course of business and commerce including: termination of commercial relations, contractual liability, breach of contracts and unfair competition.
- He specialises in corporate litigation, with a particular focus on shareholder disputes, post-acquisition litigation, directors' liability, competition and distribution law.
- Hervé has in-depth knowledge of the criminal law process and has acted as counsel on a wide range of international arbitration and mediation proceedings. He has experience of dealing with claims in the local courts and his thorough practice with regards to enforcement procedures has enabled him to efficiently request both local enforcement and transnational enforcement of legal decisions.
- Hervé’s expertise also extends to providing advice to Luxembourg companies on all aspects of labour law. He has substantial experience in advising clients on a wide range of social law matters pertaining to a company's evolution including economic dismissals, elaboration and implementation of social plans, negotiation with trade unions and drafting of company agreements. He has also acted in a variety of significant employment litigation matters. Hervé’s practise extends beyond Luxembourg with him regularly advising global clients or Luxembourg subsidiaries thereof.
- International Bar Association (IBA)
Jan 18, 2018
Legal Alert | Adoption de la loi portant sur le bail commercial et modifiant certaines dispositions du Code civil
En date du 17 janvier 2018, la Chambre des députés a voté la loi portant sur le bail commercial et modifiant le Code civil, dont le projet avait été déposé en date du 3 septembre 2015 par Monsieur le