Right by you with these specific expertise:
Contact Christèle Pierre-Alexandre
Country of Admission
- Université de Metz, France, Maîtrise en Droit Privé (Master Degree in Private Law), 1994.
- Christèle Pierre-Alexandre is regular advisor to private equity houses on the structuring and financing of international buy-out transactions, joint ventures, corporate reorganisations, mergers & acquisitions as well as corporate governance matters.
- She has assisted worldwide groups on ongoing activities carried out through their Luxembourg entities and certain other major corporate reorganisations with cross-border insolvency issues.
- Moreover, Christèle has also a strong expertise in "ASBL et Fondations".
- Prior to joining our firm, she practiced in a “Big Four” firm and worked as a legal advisor for a “Magic Circle” law firm.
- International Bar Association (IBA)