We are pleased to announce that Bonn Steichen & Partners is a member of the host committee of the IBA 31st International Financial Law Conference to be held in Luxembourg on 14 – 16 May 2014 at the "Nouveau Centre de Conférence" Kirchberg/European Congress Centre, Luxembourg and supported by the IBA European Regional Forum.
• Market abuse regulation – case studies, civil actions
• The single supervisory mechanism – who leads the charge?
• Sale and restructuring of cross border distressed loan portfolios
• EMIR and Dodd-Frank: convergence or dislocation
• The recent case law of the European courts – we have been privileged to secure the Court of Justice of the European Union to hold this session
• Exchange offers
• Update on loan documentation