Right by you with these specific expertise
Contact Yseult Tournebize
Country of admission
- Université Nancy, France, Master 2 Droit du Travail (Postgraduate diploma in Employment law), 2010.
- Université Nancy, France, Master 1 en droit de l’Entreprise (Master degree in Business law), 2009.
- Université Nancy, France, Licence en Droit (Bachelor in Law), 2008.
- Yseult has extensive experience in the Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity and Real Estates practices.
- She regularly advises on funds structuring and formation as well as on the structuring, financing and re-financing of international buy-out transactions, joint ventures, corporate governance matters including litigation between co-investors and corporate advisory work for major international groups of companies, private equity portfolio companies and real estate funds.
- Yseult has been active in the field of joint ventures and investment structures advising on the private equity firm's side and on the management side.
- Yseult recently structured and negotiated the acquisition by one of the largest and most experienced global private equity investors of a global healthcare leader's European generics business.
- Prior to joining the firm, Yseult started her professional career as a corporate legal advisor in a "Big Four" firm. She further worked for an independent law firm based in Luxembourg, both in transactional and advisory work.