Ref. SLFRILHZ - please mention this reference number when submitting your application.
BSP is a full service leading independent law firm in Luxembourg providing the highest quality legal services to local and foreign clients.
In order to keep providing our clients with excellent and responsive advice, we are currently actively seeking a talented Lawyer to join and grow within our team.
In close collaboration with your colleagues, you advise our local and international clients in a wide range of litigation and arbitration transactions. Your work is varied and covers disputes in areas such as commercial contracts, corporate, banking and finance, employment, construction and insolvency.
- You should ideally have at least 2-3 years' practice in a law firm, dealing with litigation;
- You are a fully qualified Luxembourg lawyer ("Avocat à la Cour");
- You are able to demonstrate a strong track record of experience and knowledge in relation to dispute resolution matters;
- You enjoy arguing and you are solution-oriented;
- Your command of English, both spoken and written, is perfect;
- You are pragmatic, eager to learn and able to demonstrate outstanding expertise;
- You are good at developing and maintaining strong client relationships;
- You are flexible and adaptable.
Along with being offered an excellent career development, you will also be given the opportunity to:
- develop your non-contentious skills, whilst at the same time enhancing your litigation expertise;
- join a pre-eminent team which is expert in acting on a broad spectrum of litigation and international arbitration matters on a global scale;
- play an active part in high-profile international cases that sets BSP apart from others in the market;
- work within a structure where our professionals at all levels of seniority bring together their expertise around a common objective: creating value for the client.
- Free parking (on-site) subject to availability.
Candidates interested in having a confidential conversation with our partners may send their application using the form in the page Careers.
We will only reply to those candidates who meet these specific qualifications.
All information will be treated confidentially.