Ref. WFAYZVHJ - please mention this reference number when submitting your application.
Our successful team handling complex transactions for well-known private equity houses, large credit institutions and large industrial enterprises is looking for a junior/mid-level lawyer to support our Corporate/ Corporate Finance team.
This role requires a talented lawyer to work on a wide range of high value and often complex transactions while meeting tight deadlines.
The successful candidate will be expected to perform the following functions:
- Reinforce our team and advise our blue chip international and regional clients in a wide range of corporate and M&A as well as private equity and structured finance transactions;
- Provide tailor-made corporate advice and pragmatic innovative solutions in corporate and finance matters as well as participate in large M&A and private equity transactions, including incorporation deeds, shareholders agreements, share purchase agreements, corporate authorisations, merger proposals, deed of transfer, and financing documents (including security package documentation);
- Advise clients in the development, structuring and negotiation of direct private equity investments as well as co-investment transactions;
- Legal research.
- You have at least 2 years of working experience after completion of university;
- A university degree in law, ideally completed by a LLM or by a post graduate degree in a foreign country;
- Admission to the bar in Luxembourg or another EU country is mandatory;
- You have practical experience working for another law firm or a commercial enterprise;
- A perfect command of English and French is required and German a plus;
- You are a team player and able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- You are keen to work in Luxembourg and obtain admission to the Luxembourg bar;
- You are professional, dedicated and rigorous and possess significant organisational skills and the ability to manage heavy work load in a timely manner.
This offer is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected team, known for working on exciting deals both nationally and internationally. You will be part of a top tier leading Luxembourg firm and increase your working experience in a multicultural collegial environment.
If you are willing to enhance your career in a challenging work environment within a medium size team of dynamic people please send a CV, together with a letter of introduction via the Careers page mentioning the reference number WFAYZVHJ.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.