Following our roadshow to Oslo and Helsinki in 2022, for the first time we are going on a roadshow to Copenhagen, co-hosting an event together with Deloitte Luxembourg and RBC Investor & Treasury Services (RBC I&TS).
Isabel Høg-Jensen, Head of our Nordic desk is one of the speakers at the event “Democratisation of private capital in Luxembourg through innovative structuring solutions and ESG”, taking place on Wednesday, June 14 in Copenhagen.
Together with our event partners, Isabel will explore the latest asset industry trends, including the democratisation of private capital and ESG for Luxembourg vehicles. This session is designed to help Danish managers, present in Luxembourg or considering entering the market, to make informed decisions as they set up Luxembourg structures. The seminar will cover both liquid and alternative assets and will close with a networking lunch.
Please find below the details of this event.
09:00: Registration and breakfast
09:30 – 10:45: Plenary session - Setting the scene
- Welcome and Introduction by Johan Lindberg, Managing Director, Head of Nordics, Client Coverage, RBC Investor & Treasury Services
- Market trends and regulatory updates covering the latest developments in Danish-Luxembourg structures
- Isabel Høg-Jensen, Partner, BSP
- Jean-Philippe Bachelet, Partner, Deloitte Audit
- Jef Hounsgaard, Partner, Plesner
10:45 – 12:05: Workshop sessions
Participants will have the opportunity to attend each of the following 45-minute sessions:
Workshop 1: ESG / SFDR
- SFDR II state of play, investors experience, funds annual report, nuclear and gas
- EU regulatory agenda: ESMA guidelines on funds names etc with Isabel Høg-Jensen, Partner, BSP
- Customer experience, appetite for ESG, distributors MIFID II with Yann Mérillou, Partner, Deloitte Audit
Workshop 2: Democratisation of private capital
- What is an ELTIF and what is a Part II UCI?
- 1.0 vs 2.0: eligible assets, retail investors, increased leverage and distribution
- The revival of the UCI part II
- Kerstin Lindgren, Director, Client Coverage, Nordics, RBC Investor & Treasury Services
- Johan Lindberg, Managing Director, Head of Nordics, Client Coverage, RBC Investor & Treasury Services
- Yann Mérillou, Partner, Deloitte Audit
12:00 – 14:00: Networking lunch