Avocat exerçant sous son titre professionnel d'origine - Solicitor
- Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar (list IV), 2009, as a Solicitor in Ireland, 2000.
- University College Cork, Ireland, LL.M., 1997.
- University of Limerick, Ireland, B.A. in Law and European Studies, 1996.
When working with clients, my primary goal is to listen to their needs and understand their expectations. This enables me to help them design solutions that best suit their goals.
- Evelyn has been active in the Luxembourg investment fund market since 2001.
- She assists fund promoters and asset managers in relation to the structuring and establishment of a wide range of funds including private equity, venture capital, loan origination, loan participation and real estate.
- She provides advice on compliance with all aspects of the regulatory regime applicable to investment funds and in particular the alternative investment fund managers directive (AIFMD).
- Following launch of the fund Evelyn offers on-going assistance in relation to closings, investments, divestments, liquidation and general issues arising throughout the life of the fund.
- She has also provided assistance in relation to the listing of securities on both the regulated and Euro MTF markets operated by the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
- Evelyn advises clients regularly in relation to the regulatory regime applicable to listed issuers i.e. advice on takeover, corporate, market abuse and transparency regulations.
- She has extensive experience in relation to Luxembourg regulatory and corporate law.
Latest articles and events