Right by you with these specific expertise:
Contact Virginie Apard
Country of Admission
English, French, Spanish
- Université d’Aix-en-Provence, France, Master II en Droit des Affaires Internationales (Master Degree in International Business Law), 2006.
- Institut du Droit des Affaires (IDA), Aix-en-Provence, France , Diplôme de juriste conseil d'entreprise (DJCE) en Droit International (Corporate Jurist Diploma in International Law), 2006.
- Université de Caen, France, Master I en Droit Privé (Master Degree in Private Law), 2005, in Inter-Academics exchange with the Universidad de Derecho de Salamanca, Spain.
- Virginie focuses on and has a wealth of experience in complex litigation as well as cross-border disputes within the field of Luxembourg Financial, Investment Funds, Banking and Commercial Law.
- Virginie’s professional background and track-record as a former corporate and M&A attorney helped sharpen her skills as litigator in relation to disputes involving, amongst others, Private Equity, corporate governance, shareholders and insolvency/bankruptcy related matters.
- In recent times her advice was increasingly sought for by clients in respect of litigation involving complex domestic but also cross-border and multi-jurisdictional restructuring, insolvency, asset management and tax litigation mandates. Virginie has furthermore been representing clients in a number of institutional and ad hoc arbitration proceedings.
- Virginie’s experience spans over a wide variety of industrial sectors and her diverse client base ranges from international asset managers, leading corporates, financial institutions, governments to HNWI's which she advises on and represents in court (including before the Luxembourg Supreme Court) in respect of all aspects of Luxembourg corporate and financial litigation matters.
- International Bar Association (IBA)