Handling premium transactions for well-known private equity houses and industrial corporations, our highly successful corporate-corporate finance department is looking for a junior lawyer to support our Corporate-Corporate Finance team.
This role requires a talented lawyer to work on a wide range of high value and often complex transactions while meeting tight deadlines.
The successful candidate will be expected to perform the following functions:
- Reinforce our team and advise our blue chip international and regional clients in a wide range of corporate (including M&A) and corporate finance transactions;
- Provide tailor-made corporate advice and pragmatic innovative solutions in corporate and finance matters as well as participate in large M&A and private equity transactions, including incorporation deeds, shareholders agreements, share purchase agreements, corporate authorisations, merger proposals, deed of transfer, and financing documents;
- Advise clients in the development, structuring and negotiation of direct private equity investments as well as co-investment transactions;
- Provide legal advice on both organisational and transactional documents related to private equity and real estate funds formation and investments.
- 2 to 3 years of experience as lawyer or trainee lawyer;
- A university degree in law, ideally completed by a LLM or by a post graduate degree; admission to the Luxembourg (or any other EU) bar;
- Perfect command of English and French; good knowledge of German is considered an asset;
- Good knowledge of accounting principles;
- Perfect knowledge of Luxembourg KYC and AML legislation required
- You are a team player and able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- You are professional, dedicated and rigorous and possess significant organisational skills and the ability to manage heavy work load in a timely manner.
This offer is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected team, known for working on exciting deals both nationally and internationally. You will be part of a top tier leading Luxembourg firm and increase your working experience in a multicultural collegial environment.
Candidates interested in the above positions may send their application and CV to our Marketing department at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.