After the announcement of three new partners at the end of 2018, BSP is now pleased to announce for 2019 the promotion of two Counsels, a Senior Associate, two Associates and a Marketing Director, confirming the importance for the firm of encouraging internal growth and retaining outstanding legal talents:
- Yseult Tournebize has been appointed as Counsel. Yseult has been working in the Private Equity department dealing with major international companies and private equity firms on funds structuring and formation as well as on the structuring and financing of international buy-out transactions, joint ventures and corporate reorganisations.
- Elodie Vincent has been appointed as Counsel. Elodie has been working in the Litigation and Insolvency & Restructuring department. She deals with a wide range of complex corporate and commercial matters, particularly in relation to M&A, cross-border restructuring and corporate financing. She also has a substantial expertise in litigation with a strong focus on commercial dispute resolution.
- Harmonie Méraud has been appointed as Senior Associate. She is part of the Employment, Compensation & Benefits and Litigation departments and regularly advises and represents international and domestic clients in employment and commercial matters, including individual and collective dismissals, dispute resolutions and commercial negotiations. She is also experienced in data protection law.
- Marylou Poncin has been appointed as Associate. Marylou is part of the Investment Management department, assisting regulated fund vehicles (including UCITS, SIFs, and SICARs) as well as RAIFs and other unregulated vehicles at all stages of their life from the funds’ inception all the way to their liquidation.
- Christophe-Nicolas Sicard has been appointed as Associate. Christophe-Nicolas is part of the Taxation department advising clients on national and international tax issues. He is a member of the French and Luxembourg bar associations. Before joining BSP, he worked in the areas of tax and company law for firms based in Paris and Berlin. He is fluent in French, German, English, Russian and Polish.
- Sara Gentile has been appointed Marketing Director. Sara has been working in the legal market for more than ten years in Italy and Luxembourg both in major domestic and international law firms dealing with strategical corporate communication, events, digital strategy, business development and media relations.
The firm also welcomed in the last months Gaëlle Felly as a Counsel in the Tax team, Cécile Jager, Senior Counsel, in the Corporate law and Private Wealth & Business Planning departments and Federico Venturini as a Counsel in the Litigation Department.
- Gaëlle Felly advises a wide range of banking, private equity and corporate clients from a direct and indirect tax perspective. Over the last 15 years she gained experience in the alternative investment fund industry and has been extensively involved in real estate project financing, cross-border restructuring, private wealth planning as well as litigation procedures.
- Cécile Jager, as a corporate lawyer with particular additional expertise in tax matters, advises French private equity houses and US MNCs on acquisition and disposition of assets and companies. Her two-fold expertise, both in corporate and in tax, enables her to advise international private clients and families in structuring their private wealth.
- Federico Venturini has been working several years in reputed law firms in Italy and Luxembourg. He is part of BSP’s Italian Desk where he advises Italian and international clients, in corporate, financial and litigation matters.
“Our law firm is constantly growing and we are glad to reward professionals who have given their contribution and value to the growth of BSP,” said Alain Steichen, Managing Partner of Bonn Steichen & Partners. “We congratulate them and we welcome the new members of our firm: we wish them to continue achieving their goals in delivering excellent services to our clients and sharing BSP’s culture.”