Ref. FYGMLYAU - please mention this reference number when submitting your application.
BSP is a full service leading independent law firm in Luxembourg providing the highest quality legal services to local and foreign clients.
With increased work levels and in order to keep providing our clients with excellent and responsive advice, we are currently actively seeking an experienced Lawyer to join and grow within our team.
BSP offers the ideal environment for its lawyers to develop their skill-base, gain experience and expand their knowledge through our guiding principles of trust, respect and teamwork. We offer a working experience in a multicultural collegial environment where legal excellence is a goal.
The successful candidate will become part of an experienced and dynamic team which engages in a wide variety of work related to the investment management sector. Your role will include:
- Taking a leading role in advising on the establishment of funds under the various regulatory and corporate forms provided for by Luxembourg law;
- Drafting fund documentation and liaising with the local regulator;
- Advising on day-to-day legal, operational and administration issues relating to funds;
- Advising investment managers, fund promoters and fund boards on regulatory issues that may affect them;
- Advising on AIFM and UCITS Management Company authorizations,
- Supervising junior members of the team and delivering practice specific assistance/training to junior lawyers; and
- Contributing to the development of templates and guidance notes and participating in regular client updates.
- You are a qualified lawyer admitted to List I, List II or List IV as a foreign lawyer.
- Fluent in English and have a strong command of French and/or German.
- You have relevant experience of at least 4 years working in a Luxembourg or international law firm.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills that allows you to liaise effectively with colleagues, clients and other service providers.
As the successful candidate will be encouraged to manage files with increasing autonomy we are looking for someone client focused, organised and capable of independently delivering work to the highest standard.
- An environment which allows development of expertise in diversified areas of investment funds law;
- New challenges in terms of the diversity of our client base;
- The opportunity to work in an international context;
- The opportunity to work within a structure where our professionals at all levels of seniority bring together their expertise around a common objective: creating value for the client.
- Top-quality (internal and external) legal training and the opportunity to attend networking events in view of career development.
- Regular team-building and firm-wide social events.
- Free parking is available at the office.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation with our partners please send your application and CV using the form in the page Careers mentioning the reference number FYGMLYAU when submitting.
We will only reply to those candidates who meet these specific qualifications.
All information will be treated confidentially.