Ref. KQWLCZAU - please mention this reference number when submitting your application.
BSP is a full service leading independent law firm in Luxembourg providing the highest quality legal services to local and foreign clients.
With increased work levels and in order to keep providing our clients with excellent and responsive advice, we are currently actively seeking a talented Lawyer to join and grow within our team.
BSP offers the ideal environment for its lawyers to develop their skill-base, gain experience and expand their knowledge through our guiding principles of trust, respect and teamwork. We offer a working experience in a multicultural collegial environment where legal excellence is a goal.
The successful candidate will become part of an experienced team which engages in a variety of transactional and advisory work including:
- Advising on the establishment of funds under the various regulatory and corporate forms provided for by Luxembourg law;
- Drafting fund documentation and liaising with the local regulator;
- Advising on day-to-day legal, operational and administration issues relating to funds;
- Advising investment managers, fund promoters and fund boards on regulatory issues that may affect them; and
- Advising on AIFM and UCITS Management Company authorizations.
- Qualified lawyer admitted to List I, II or List IV as a foreign lawyer;
- Relevant academic background for the investment funds practice;
- Fluent in English and a strong command of French and/or German;
- Applications of candidates with an experience of at least 3 years will be taken into account;
- You are flexible, organized, results oriented and reliable;
- You are eager to deliver work of the highest standard;
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- You are able to work well within a team.
- An environment which allows development of expertise in diversified areas of investment funds law;
- The opportunity to work in an international context;
- Join a pre-eminent team which is expert in acting on a broad spectrum of matters on a global scale;
- Play an active part within high-profile international transactions that sets BSP apart from others in the market;
- Work within a structure where our professionals at all levels of seniority bring together their expertise around a common objective: creating value for the client.
Candidates interested in having a confidential conversation with our partners may send their application using the form in the page Careers.
We will only reply to those candidates who meet these specific qualifications.
All information will be treated confidentially.