Handling premium transactions for well-known companies in the market, our highly successful Corporate M&A and Capital Markets department keeps up with an impressive growth trajectory and is therefore looking for an intern (stagiaire) for an internship (3, 6 months or more) to support our Corporate M&A and Capital Markets team.
This role requires a talented and motivated lawyer to work on a wide range of high value and often complex transactions while meeting tight deadlines.
As an intern lawyer:
- You will be involved with the daily work of the team and will provide assistance in relation to various topics to other team members directly with respect to clients’ queries.
- Provide legal advice on corporate, corporate governance, regulatory aspects of listed companies, general commercial law aspects, and in general provide assistance in a wide range of legal matters.
- Participate actively in the French Desk activities.
- A university degree in law pending with at least 3 years completed.
- A good command of English and perfect French is required.
- You are a team player and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- You are professional, dedicated and rigorous and possess significant organisational skills and the ability to manage heavy workload in a timely manner.
This offer is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected team, known for working on exciting deals both nationally and internationally. You will be part of a top tier leading Luxembourg firm and increase your working experience in a multicultural collegial environment.
Candidates interested in the above positions may send their application and CV to the following e-mail address: careers [at] bsp.lu.