Ref. XJFKVFHF - please mention this reference number when submitting your application.
A rare opportunity for an experienced finance lawyer who is seeking a greater work-life balance with fixed working hours for a fixed term (six months to one year).
We are seeking a professional support lawyer to join our banking & finance team during the maternity and parental leave of one of its valued members.
You will support the senior members of our team in advising clients on Luxembourg law aspects of finance transactions and to this end:
- You will draft and review transaction documents which are then negotiated by the client-facing team members.
- Mentor and supervise junior lawyers and trainees.
- Keep up to date with legal and regulatory developments and deliver practice specific training to junior lawyers.
- Contribute to the development of templates and guidance notes.
- You are a qualified lawyer.
- You have at least 4 years' experience working in a banking & finance department of a Luxembourg business law firm.
- You have a perfect command of English; a good knowledge of French and/or German is considered a distinct advantage.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills.
- You are professional, dedicated and pro-active; you possess strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Intellectually challenging and rewarding work environment with a strong emphasis on team work.
- Fixed working hours.
- An attractive salary package.
- Regular team-building and firm-wide social events.
- Free parking and the possibility to work remotely subject to the limitations of a pre-defined remote working policy.
Candidates interested in having a confidential conversation with our partners may send their application using the form in the page Careers.